Fewer modified Daewoo's on the forum

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Big Jeff
Expert

Re: Fewer modified Daewoo's on the forum

Post by Big Jeff »

also the current ecomony is prop putting people off at the moment
Daewoo Lanos SX,
1.6 16v DOHC,

rawill

Post by rawill »

PrecisionBoost wrote:It would be nice to get a few Opel, Vauxhall, Holden guys on as well, I have managed to get a few Migweb guys over here but for the most part the current people on here are not buying much
Apologies.

I have not read to the end of the thread yet. :tfrag:
However, I am reading this because of work that needs done to the 2006 Holden Barina (Kalos I think)
I help an owner with. See my thread started recently.

I had to hunt to find anything because I did not know what a Holden Barina really was. The used to be Suzuki Swifts, then Opel Corsa's.

So it was not easy to find a good forum. And after being used to Saab and Fiat forums that was frustrating

However I am glad I found this forum, you guys have been very helpful.

The car I help with has 100000km on it and there is no way the owner is going to get it serviced at the dealership, they cost 2x the price of anyone else for parts and 50% more for service charges!

/Rbn
1993 Saab 9000griffin, Stge II, 97 9000CD, 1984 Fiat Uno 70s
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

I'm not gone. It's my blue moon post time again. :D ... Honestly, I was gone because I didn't have a job where I had constant internet access. I now have it again. I was most active on the forum when my job had me sitting in front of a computer 8 hours a day. As of this past June, I now have a job that has me in front of a computer most of the day. I will be back on here more often. :)

Cliff
benzino
Expert

Post by benzino »

YAY! hahaha :lol:
~2.0L Lanos~EHPAS~H&R Springs~KYB/GTS Shocks~
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz wrote:I'm not gone. It's my blue moon post time again. :D ... Honestly, I was gone because I didn't have a job where I had constant internet access. I now have it again. I was most active on the forum when my job had me sitting in front of a computer 8 hours a day. As of this past June, I now have a job that has me in front of a computer most of the day. I will be back on here more often. :)

Cliff
Welcome back... :ctf2:
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
mag1ver

Post by mag1ver »

i disagree that lanos.nubira and aveo tuners and modifiers arent dead they are totaly alive at least here in egypt like MMamdouh and some of my friends and me
me and my friends believe that daewoo lanos is a great car that have alot of potential to look good and run good but the true fact is we are all just student and we are all short of money for doing large projects like turbo and engine swapping also there is a few expert in egypt who can tune engines the right way also we are looking to tune and modify our cars by us so i have been seeking knowledge here through daewootech experts