The Fast and Furious 4

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

mikedudley17 wrote:
Pir0 wrote:No one notice possibly the biggest flaw?

His passenger FLOOR falls off in the first one, in the eclipse i think? wth? Then big Vin Diesel jumps in flinstones style.
why does the floor even fall out? i mean it should all be one piece i would think, i mean hes just using spray. i also love the flashing **danger to manifold** on his laptop. what manifold?
lol maybe he was hi-tech and he created a problem in his car that would show error on laptop danger to manifold, but we will see how they going to make 4th version now :roll:
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

How about drop the elecronical balls with the laptops, lights , speakers, and isoponned non-functioning scoops everywhere, that weight a few tonne, and get a few moe horsies per tonne.

The lighter the better.
SAZ
---------------------
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

another one of the worst things about the first FnF film was how they implied that a little bit of nirous oxide would make your car go as if it had rocket boosters (eg: blurry backgrounds. if the scenery round me went blurry evrytime i floored it, i would shit myself! lol)

as far as the floor or whatever falling out goes, when i first saw that i thought maybe the manifold (in reference to the "Danger to Manifold" warning) was breaking away from the engine [by magic] and coming thru the firewall... but if that car were to endure any of the things claimed in the film (missing floor, damaged manifolds, "fried piston rings")... how did he manage to still get away from police in a chase with Toretto in the car with him?

oh it is fun to nag about other peoples' mistakes. lol
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
benzino
Expert

Post by benzino »

Efrain A. wrote:part of the film is being filmed overhere!!!!!! and my car MIGHT i said MIGHT be selected for some crowded scenes, for example this sunday theyre filming and they did a casting for over 40 cars, is gonna be filmed in a kinda a big parking space and i dont know whats going on. im going to support some friends that their cars will be there. anyways i was told to bring the car with me.

there's also more filming to come here and for these i was told that i might be selected.

so no one know maybe the car might be there.

Efrain

BIIIIG Daewootech.com banner...

need I say more? :badgrin:
~2.0L Lanos~EHPAS~H&R Springs~KYB/GTS Shocks~
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

Rodd1s wrote:another one of the worst things about the first FnF film was how they implied that a little bit of nirous oxide would make your car go as if it had rocket boosters (eg: blurry backgrounds. if the scenery round me went blurry evrytime i floored it, i would shit myself! lol)

as far as the floor or whatever falling out goes, when i first saw that i thought maybe the manifold (in reference to the "Danger to Manifold" warning) was breaking away from the engine [by magic] and coming thru the firewall... but if that car were to endure any of the things claimed in the film (missing floor, damaged manifolds, "fried piston rings")... how did he manage to still get away from police in a chase with Toretto in the car with him?

oh it is fun to nag about other peoples' mistakes. lol
LMAO! :lol:
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

yeah definately put a big daewootech.com decal on your racer Efrain. that would be freakin SWEET!!!!!

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

lanos2001 wrote:yeah definately put a big daewootech.com decal on your racer Efrain. that would be freakin SWEET!!!!!

nick
+999999999999999
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

mikedudley17 wrote:
Pir0 wrote:No one notice possibly the biggest flaw?

His passenger FLOOR falls off in the first one, in the eclipse i think? wth? Then big Vin Diesel jumps in flinstones style.
why does the floor even fall out? i mean it should all be one piece i would think, i mean hes just using spray. i also love the flashing **danger to manifold** on his laptop. what manifold?
floor manifold... you don't know anything about cars, do you?

LOL

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
mikedudley17
Super

Post by mikedudley17 »

guess not. damn.
Big Jeff
Expert

Post by Big Jeff »

is there any more news on fast and furious 4
Daewoo Lanos SX,
1.6 16v DOHC,

buddha102