Car was broken into...but got revenge!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

kinkyllama
Expert

Car was broken into...but got revenge!

Post by kinkyllama »

It finally happened...someone messed with my car. I'm just lucky it took this long. I almost always park in peoples driveways or garages though to be safe.

So me and my buddy were in his backyard just hanging out when we hear a car alarm do the warning beep twice. It didn't sound like my car so we casually walk out to see what's up just assuming my buddies sisters drunk friends bumped into one of our cars but they weren‘t even out there. Then we saw two guys in my car which immediately took off. Me and my friend, who aren't very big guys (esp me @ 130lbs) chased them through an alley where they had to duck under a wall. I body slammed one guy into the wall good enough to get him to shed some blood but he still made it under with his friends help. Me and my buddy quickly run back to my car and take off to find them. We eventually find them a few mins later right as there ride shows up. I park slightly in front of there car and jump out with my bat and nail there windshields immediacy as they’re starting to take off. They turned towards me while driving off and nailed me pretty good but I still manage to break another window before they got out of there. All they did to my car was bust the window, made a barley noticeable (but prob expensive to repair) deny, and got the stereo halfway out. I busted there windshield pretty damn good, got a window, and possibly took of there side view mirror.

I have to say I'm really happy about this whole thing. It was about due time something happened with my car so I'm lucky only a window was busted. Plus I did more damage to there car. They had my dash all the way out and only needed 10 more seconds at most before they would have had my $250 h/u.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Wow. Sorry to hear about that man. I;d be well pissed off.

Do they know what's under your bonnet? Hope not..

Glad you got them though. Scum like that deserve everything they get. Just watch your car m8. If that exact same thing was to happen over here, where I live, they'd just come back in a night or two and try and burn the car or steal the whole car, not just the headunit.

Get it to a safe place and locked up m8.
SAZ
---------------------
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Pir0 wrote:Wow. Sorry to hear about that man. I;d be well pissed off.

Do they know what's under your bonnet? Hope not..

Glad you got them though. Scum like that deserve everything they get. Just watch your car m8. If that exact same thing was to happen over here, where I live, they'd just come back in a night or two and try and burn the car or steal the whole car, not just the headunit.

Get it to a safe place and locked up m8.
Yeah, 90% of the time it's parked for more than 30 mins is in a garage. The other 8% is in a drive way. The last 2% would be when shopping or whatever. Nearly all my friends let me park in there driveway or garage...if they don't then I don't drive my lacetti usually
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Yeah that's pretty sensible. Just be careful m8. People that are low enough to go out and steal a radio wouldnt think twice about going back if you smashed up their faces/car.
SAZ
---------------------
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

Jeez, man, that's terrible. I guess it's good that you have a positive outlook on the whole thing, but I think it would be better if they didn't do anything in the first place! Do people still steal radios?!

You should have gotten their plate number...then we could've run the tags, found out where they lived, and brought them some Daewootech ass-whooping.

But good to hear you're alright and that nothing was taken from the car. They'll get theirs sooner or later. Perhaps the one time they try to steal something out of an F-350 and miss the NRA sticker.

I'm getting more and more nervous about leaving my car out. I have my nitrous bottle, HU, and MOMO steering wheel in plain sight. Someone breaks my window and I'm out $600. If I catch them it would be worse. I would seriously shoot them.

Ok maybe not seriously, but I'd be really mad.
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

BosnianLanos wrote:Jeez, man, that's terrible. I guess it's good that you have a positive outlook on the whole thing, but I think it would be better if they didn't do anything in the first place! Do people still steal radios?!

You should have gotten their plate number...then we could've run the tags, found out where they lived, and brought them some Daewootech ass-whooping.

But good to hear you're alright and that nothing was taken from the car. They'll get theirs sooner or later. Perhaps the one time they try to steal something out of an F-350 and miss the NRA sticker.

I'm getting more and more nervous about leaving my car out. I have my nitrous bottle, HU, and MOMO steering wheel in plain sight. Someone breaks my window and I'm out $600. If I catch them it would be worse. I would seriously shoot them.

Ok maybe not seriously, but I'd be really mad.
Apparently. I suprised they bother with cars with alarms though.

Didn't really have a chance for the plate. We wanted to grab the kids and rob them to pay for the damages....then tape them to a poll half naked or something on a main street. But since there ride showed up to get them I did as much damage as I could.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

total bummer. but atleast you got some revenge. if it was me i would have jumped into my f150 and ran their asses over.

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

daewoomofo wrote:total bummer. but atleast you got some revenge. if it was me i would have jumped into my f150 and ran their asses over.
Oh trust me if it was at my house I would have gotten in my expedition and driven right up on there hood and pulled them out of the car. Esp since my expedition already has front end damage.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Esp since my expedition already has front end damage.
:P

WHo did you run over last time?
SAZ
---------------------