Looking to buy an Opel GT

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

DAEWOOLeganza

Post by DAEWOOLeganza »

meh just let her drive it around once its all built up.
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Pir0 wrote:That sounds like female code for 'I can't stop you, it's your money, but i'm gonna be so annoyed and pissed off at you if you buy it even though I said whatever do what you want, you're supposed to have kown that meant no'.
Ya.... well.... I kind of allready have 7 cars, 1 SUV and 4 trucks....... so ya... the basic tone is "what the hell do you need another car for?"

The car comes with several spare engines, transmissions and enough parts to build a couple more GT's

I'm totally completely out of room.... I have cars at home, trucks at my lake lots, cars and trucks at my shop and probalby four or five pallets worth of parts in my garage at home and shop outbuilding.

I have been looking around for property in town and out of town with the idea of putting up a big ass garage ( 2,000 to 3,000 sq ft ) so I can have a place for all my vehicles.

Hopefully I figure some stuff out..... as it would be a way cool project to drop in a 2.0L 16V turbo.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos