who are you?

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

daewoomofo

who are you?

Post by daewoomofo »

ok we all know each other by our "name" and avatar on here, but who are you offline?
im Eric, 24 years old. hobbies are my car (duh) shooting and music. i work at a plateing shop that specializes in aircraft parts. i have a beautifull fiance named Brittany, and were gonna be house hunting soon. i have 2 ball python snakes (Double D &Trouser) a red tail boa named Ed and a all black cat, Midnight.
thats me with her brother at the detroit zoo.

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

great idea Eric ;)

i am Mohamed Mamdouh, 29 years old and i am married since last July and i live in Cairo, Egypt.

i work as an EFT implementation team leader (EFT as in electronic funds transfer... driving ATM machines and POS terminals, processing credit/debit cards and so...)

my hobby is cars and anything related to cars and in a distan second sharp shooting... i used to have a bunch of cats but my wife gets scared of cats so i had to let them go :(

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
mikedudley17
Super

Post by mikedudley17 »

mike d.

live in chicago with my gf and my interest is cars even tho i dont know a whole lot about them. i am currentl in school for criminal justice and i work at All State insurance as part of the security detail. and i like oreos.
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Nice thread, always good on close nit communities like this to get to know everyone,

Anyways, I'm Paul, 17, single, and currently still living with parents, and i plan to continue living here for at least another 5 years ^^
Student life's hard enough without trying to move out tbh..

My main hobbies are probably cars and art. Thinking of painting during the summer and selling them for a bit of cash, which will most likely be spent on more art supplies or my car lol...

I currently work in a cafe and at a taxi rank some sundays. Cafe work is really bad and boring. I'm studying maths physics and art in school atm and yet i make sandwhiches for a living. :cry:

Hope to have a better job in the summer once school's over as this is my last year before University

As sad as this is, I actually don't have my drivers license yet which bugs the shit out of me day in day out. I'm doing lessons and hope to have my license before June.

[Click on it to make it bigger]

That's a very recent picture [actually took on friday night there, the 14th] Sorry for crap quality but it was took on my phone. Im the guy on the left, with a friend and my cousin's head kinda poking in at the right :b

ps. I need a haircut badly :b getting a bit too long
SAZ
---------------------
jidasas
Expert

Post by jidasas »

Hi, I'm Jimmy, 24 and about to finish college. Right now the girlfriend and I are looking at houses and maybe be getting married in the next year or so. But first we are working our butts off trying to get my childcare center up and running to make a little money. We are both into cars and racing...she has already began saving to buy herself a 2008 Camaro as soon as they have one in 2009. My biggest hobbie is cars...hers is being a starwars/britney fan and then cars. That's about all I can say.

Jimmy
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

My name is Kenny and I'm an alcoholic... :lol:

Actually, my name is Kenny Cornett. I'm a sales rep for tactical response, civil authority, and systems control software (all based on AutoCAD) out of Knoxville, TN with my hand in a bunch of other business stuff on the side. I'm a twenty-something engineer with my PE, great girlfriend, and no time to spare... yet I'm here roughly 18 hours everyday ( :lol: ). I've been through some terrible ordeals the past few years, but have started a new chapter in my life and am looking to repair myself and move on from the past.

My hobbies include racing, mixed martial arts, timbersports, wine tasting, and high-level creative design (cars, buildings, furniture, etc).

I'm a sucker for a good, greasy hamburger, too...
exist3nce
Expert

Post by exist3nce »

I'm Jason, 22 and live in Toronto, Ontario. I'm in university for what is basically a mix of computer science and computer engineering. The program also has a Co-Op component which I'm on right now and working at Telus as a Technology Analyst in their Hosted Operations Centre <- really helps me pay for the car mods lol.

Looks like my career will be in computing, but hobby is definitely cars. Only got interested in cars maybe 2 years ago, even though I've had the Optra for over 3 years.

I'm single for now and live at home <- also helps pay for my car stuff hahaha

Other random stuff .......... like to go clubbing now and then, love cats, chinese food is amazing........... and I want to own a 1994 MKIV Single Turbo Supra someday which will have at least 600whp haha :)
2004 Optra/Forenza/Lacetti - 225whp - Haltech Sprint500 - CT12B - Getrag F28 6spd - KW V3 Coilovers - FX35 Retrofit
2002 IS300 5MT - 615whp - AEM EMS - GT4088R - Built 9.5CR - R154 - TRD LSD - SupraTT T/B - Varex - LS430 Retrofit
Dillon
Expert

Post by Dillon »

Im Dillon Clement. I live in NC. Im 17 and im into cars and girls like every teenager! I currently work on and race cars for a local tuner shop. I have 8 kids and smoke crack... jk. I will be attending college soon and want to major in culinary arts. Also im a HUGE CLEMSON FAN and hope to attend school there after 2 years. also i own a 1984 Nissan 740 pickup.

KDM 2.0 Nubira
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

well, my name is Rudi Niemand and im 19 y/o.
I currently live at home with my parents over weekends, that is Tonbridge, Kent, UK.
and i live at the University of Kent during the week... Canterbury, Kent, UK.
im studying Electronics and Communications Engineering, and ive just completed my first term at Uni.
i'd have to say my 2 main interests are girls and cars... (thats me, with the white VODKA t-shirt)
ImageImage
i cant find any pictures of 'just me', and i cant be bothered to cut them down. sorry.

and heres my motorised vehicle...

other hobbies include going out at nite to sit in local carparks with other people who drink petrol. lol
also, im a geek when it comes to computers. i have 3 self- built custom computers and a poncy laptop (i havnt yet found somewhere that sells empty laptop cases. lol) and i have more spare computer parts laying around my room than i have clothes. well almost.
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

this does feel like an AA meeting. :lol: but anyways i'll probably end up there so might as well practice.

my name's Nick Durette but i've been going by Woo the past ten months. nickname i picked up here at Wyotech. I'm 23 and I've just graduated from Wyotech just a couple of weeks ago. the classes i took were autobody collision, refinishing (paint) and trim & upholstery. i've been engaged now for just shy 6 months. i'm moving back to Oklahoma since i can't get a job in Wyoming. gonna be back in with the folks for a while then get the hell out of there again. as most of ya'll know very much into the car scene, and beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, jager bombs, beer, beer, beer, Cap and Coke and beer beer beer beer.

i plan to get the woo back up and running sometime soon. hopefully just running by summer time. well here's some ugly ass pics of me and my once beautiful car.

me drunk as hell at a lil get together

before accident

after

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

Ok, here it goes, My name is Rachal Hornsby and im 20 years old. I live in Kentucky originally,but recently ive been in Nova Scotia, Canada. :D I'm here visiting my boyfriend. :badgrin:

Im currently a student at Eastern Kentucky University studing drafting/ AutoCAD /architecture, technical, and mechaical drafting, and Civil Engineering. Im in my second out of 5/6 years here. I have hobbies like Ragnarok Online, a cool little MMROPG that keeps me busy both in real life and in game life (to keep me sane).
theres a pic of me ^)^
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!