to tango

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

FoRk
Junior

to tango

Post by FoRk »

by the way, hey tango ever get your woo turboed yet???? just wanted to know
95 Eclipse GS-Turbo
mods: Greddy Type-S BOV, Greddy Intercooler Piping, Injen Intake, Act 2100 Clutch, Act Xact flywheel, Apexi N1 Downpipe and Catback Exhaust, MCB Set to 16 PSI, BuddyClub2 Bodykit (Not Installed) and Greddy FMIC(not installed)
tango

Post by tango »

Actually, no dude. Money is the ever present problem. I'm currently experiencing a knocking problem. I think I have a bad O2 sensor. I disconnected it and the car is now running a little more stoichiometrically. But I'm still getting knock on the uphills. I need to sort this problem out entrirely before I put boost on it. I also have a few other things to contend with. Two leaking power steering seals, leaking a/c o-rings, and I also have that rear-end that has been sitting dormant now for almost two years! That's a priority now, I don't want my JM$12,000 to go down the drain. I'm thinking at this point to do the improvements one at a time, starting with the rear end. (I need to get those 15inchers first) Then I'll be on to the exhaust. Of course I'll lneed to sort out the other things, but I was talking about the performance stuff :D Anyway. I'll keep you informed.
Cogito ergo sum...
FoRk
Junior

Post by FoRk »

alright dude, anyways what turbo parts do you still need, im going to be upgrading my engine slowly so if you need any parts that i take off my car, i will sell them to you for dirt price, anyways just to tell you im going to be putting on a new blow off valve and upper intercooler piping, so if you need that just give me a price, anyways peace out.

Jay
95 Eclipse GS-Turbo
mods: Greddy Type-S BOV, Greddy Intercooler Piping, Injen Intake, Act 2100 Clutch, Act Xact flywheel, Apexi N1 Downpipe and Catback Exhaust, MCB Set to 16 PSI, BuddyClub2 Bodykit (Not Installed) and Greddy FMIC(not installed)
tango

Post by tango »

I actually have all the parts I need. It's just the money for the installation that i don't have. Thanks a lot anyway...maybe one of the other guys in the group can make use of these parts.
Cogito ergo sum...