Cielo and interiors

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

LordMMX

Cielo and interiors

Post by LordMMX »

Hi guys,

can anyone tell me, how much work will it take to replace cielo/nexias interior with one from Astra F. And how many differencies are here. Or if I can use interior from Lanos?

Thanks
Daewoo Nexia born in 1996 in South Korea. DOHC Engine was used as heart for this little girl. She's got cute green metalic painting. She's fully equiped with abs, airbag, AC, parking sensors, etc. :)
LordMMX

Re: Cielo and interiors

Post by LordMMX »

Hi guys,

so can anyone help me? :) I have interior ready in garage, but i need as much information as possible. Please :)
Daewoo Nexia born in 1996 in South Korea. DOHC Engine was used as heart for this little girl. She's got cute green metalic painting. She's fully equiped with abs, airbag, AC, parking sensors, etc. :)
LordMMX

Post by LordMMX »

So, here it is. Astra F interior in my Cielo/Nexia

Disassembling

Interior gone

Astra interior placed in just for taking photo and trying to understand what needs to be moddified.

Connector for digital dashboard... I hate it!

Almost done, I am using my nexia everyday with this, but there is still a lot of work to be done. :)

oh and I have new name for my nexia. since last week I am calling her "Qri" (just like this cute girl, korean pop singer Qri from T-ara band)

benzino
Expert

Post by benzino »

is that just the dash or did you put in the seats as well?
~2.0L Lanos~EHPAS~H&R Springs~KYB/GTS Shocks~
LordMMX

Post by LordMMX »

nope, seats are original. I have installed dash. When i get my hands on seats, i will install them. I want one with heating.
Puddle31
Super

Post by Puddle31 »

killspam previous entry and user and all posts