Need Help with Code 1792

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

TurboPirate

Need Help with Code 1792

Post by TurboPirate »

Hello everyone, Thursday my Daewoo Lanos 2001 didn't want to start, starter did the job but engine doesn't run, I disconnected the bat for a few hours and when I reconnected the bat the car started right away. yesterday it did it again, I disconnected the bat for 10 seconds and connected back it started right away, today at the bank engine went off by it self, didn't want to start, again the starter doing it's job but engine not running, disconnected bat and back on didn't want to run, after an hour or more, I went to the bank's parking connected the bat and everything normal again. The first day it gave me the code P1792 and the second and third day didn't give me any code. Also when last time, I checked and there was no spark, couldn't tell if the injectors were pulsing I didn't have the light probe on me at the bank's parking. Thanks in advance TURBO.
jd daewoo

Re: Need Help with Code 1792

Post by jd daewoo »

Sounds like a voltage problem to me. Does the fuel pump kick in when you turn the key to crank, but it won't? Has the passenger floor board been wet?
JD Daewoo
B.S. Civil Engineer
1999 Daewoo Lanos SX
1.6L 16V DOHC
88,xxx Miles

1999 Daewoo Lanos Base
1.6L 16V DOHC
94,xxx Miles
rrob311

Re: Need Help with Code 1792

Post by rrob311 »

Hey turbo did you get the Lanos going yet? Sounds like no engine speed signal or a computer problem. I think I know you from somewhere else.