2000 lanos Antenna Missing

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

azlanos

2000 lanos Antenna Missing

Post by azlanos »

hi, i havew a 2000 lanos HB and its missing its antenna, i couldnt find any on ebay for the lanos, but thiers a lot for the leganza, can i fit that in thier or is thier any other way i can fix this problem,
also are the antennas in the lanos power, the ones that are fixed or the ones that go up and down by hand pressure, thanks
Trackerrrr

Re: 2000 lanos Antenna Missing

Post by Trackerrrr »

eBay. Search eBay Motors for 'lanos antenna'. I got 18 hits, but some of the antennas may be universal fit.

Google shopping also had multiple hits.
Chris
1999 Leganza SX
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Honestly, most any antenna will fit as it is a standard thread fitting at the base. If you can go to a junk yard or car parts recyclers, you might be able to get one for cheap.
benzino
Expert

Post by benzino »

azlanos wrote:hi, i havew a 2000 lanos HB and its missing its antenna, i couldnt find any on ebay for the lanos, but thiers a lot for the leganza, can i fit that in thier or is thier any other way i can fix this problem,
also are the antennas in the lanos power, the ones that are fixed or the ones that go up and down by hand pressure, thanks
it's a manual antenna (not power). well... it is in mine anyway... unless it's broken :? lol
i don't listen to the radio anyway
~2.0L Lanos~EHPAS~H&R Springs~KYB/GTS Shocks~