anyone from Australia or Korea? jetspeed/clubgtr rear needed

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

damian007vk
Super

anyone from Australia or Korea? jetspeed/clubgtr rear needed

Post by damian007vk »

This is a call for any member from the forum who lives in Australia or Korea. I already have the ssv front and silins side skirts, but now I am in search for the jetspeed/club gtr rear for my lanos hatch...problem is that I dont know how much the price would be including shipping to US from clubgtr as I cant and dont know anyone who can speak korean. As for jetspeed, I got a quote directly through them but the shipping alone is about $400 US (about 600 AUS) which is insanely ridiculous...You australia guys, you know what is the cheapest way to ship from Australia to United States? I dont mind if it takes 8 weeks to arrive. Do n e of you guys live near jetspeed in australia,
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

why dont you get a retro fitted rear, it will run you way less money
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

hey Vic,
I can tell ya, it'll cost nearly $750 shipped here.
It's honestly not worth it. Just get a rear bumper retro fitted. It'll score ya some more points and be cheaper
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
SuperDuperDaewoo
Junior

Post by SuperDuperDaewoo »

Wut is retro fitted?
If you don't have a Woo, You don't have a clue!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i might know someone with the jetspeed rear bumper. only problem is he's in japan for the air force. his car is here but i'm not srue if he's still tryin to sell it or not. his g/f wanted to know a few months ago if i wanted it since my goal is to have a bunch of body kits for show but i didn't have the money at that time. if i see her again i can try to ask if its still for sale.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
damian007vk
Super

please do

Post by damian007vk »

please do, as if she has it for sale and the price is right, I would be ready and able to purchase it immediately.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i'll try to find her this weekend on the local cruise here. i see her i'll ask. i'm not sure for how much though. might be about $200 at the least but i'm not sure just guessing.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.