Rear bearing tool needed?

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Daniel
Expert

Rear bearing tool needed?

Post by Daniel »

[Nubira drum bearings]
Just want to know if the Kent Moore KM-266-A remover/installer tool ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kent-Moore-KM-2 ... 0810045579 ) is mandatory for the replacement of rear bearings to reach a correct depth at install?

Thanks,
Daniel
Expert

Re: Rear bearing tool needed?

Post by Daniel »

It seems that I ask myself too much questions :doubt: . Answer was here http://daewootechforum.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=11476 :oops: . No mandatory tool needed :D
Puddle31
Super

Post by Puddle31 »

does this mean we can pile on and give you a hard time about making an entry before you used the search function?
Daniel
Expert

Post by Daniel »

I often use search function. This time the good path was found via Google pointing to the old forum.
Puddle31
Super

Post by Puddle31 »

that makes it even better. that search function is a lifesaver though
Daniel
Expert

Post by Daniel »

Sorry for not having idly waited for forum answers. Since for other of my posts the answers were few or no, I'm not waiting idly but I continue my research in other ways. It was the case here.
Puddle31
Super

Post by Puddle31 »

You know i was only kidding with you Daniel. I know you know how to use the search function. I know there is not a bunch of traffic on here now but back when there was more people were just logging in and asking the questions when people had already answered them 10 times. I know you know your stuff. heck you are one of the guys still around to answer the questions! Don't leave. the next time mine breaks I'm probably gonig to have to hit you up witha new one. Sadly if it is a technical question I probably would nto be able to help you anyways, although i am still checking the board
Daniel
Expert

Post by Daniel »

I understand. Humor is not always international and is often difficult to pass through simple words without intonnation or emoticons.
8)
Puddle31
Super

Post by Puddle31 »

ya, you are right on both accounts. I guess next time I'll try my stab at humor using the emoticons.......if I can figure that out!