Need pics&measurments of Lanos Sport w/ fog lights

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

2woo4you0

Need pics&measurments of Lanos Sport w/ fog lights

Post by 2woo4you0 »

Can someone with a sport HB Lanos give me pictures of the fog light inserts if they have OEM fog lights installed or they once had OEM fog lights?

The guy I get my OEM parts from has a Lanos sport with fog lights retrofitted with bi-xenon projectors. He wants to upgrade the projectors and I want to buy his old retrofitted ones but he needs the fog light inserts for the sport that is made for the fog lights, not the insert w/o fogs. Only the inserts. He used the inserts that came with his sport but it didn't have fog lights so it took him an extra 20 hours of dremeling to do. So I need close up pics of the fog light inserts from the front and especially a few angels of the rear. As well as measurements on the size of the hole from the front where the fog light goes. The projector lens is 2.5" and the housing around the lens is 3" while the sport fog insert w/o fog lights was only 2.5-2.25" oval which is why it took him so long and even some of the plastic had to be completely removed and mocked up w/ tape and 3m window weld to appear as if it was not sanded through. He's hoping the insert for fogs might be bigger or at least somewhat easier rather than the same exact piece with the only difference being a hole cutout for fogs.

Or a place to buy them, I haven't found them anywhere, not even the inserts w/o fogs. Sport pieces are just hard to find in general, I found plenty for the non-sport.

Thanks for your help.
2woo4you0

Re: Need pics&measurments of Lanos Sport w/ fog lights

Post by 2woo4you0 »

No one? I've found dozens and dozens of places to buy OEM non-sport foglights and non-sport foglight inserts w/ or without fogs. Looking for Lanos sport foglight and Sport foglight bumper cover inserts for fogs or non-fogs
Fenise

Re: Need pics&measurments of Lanos Sport w/ fog lights

Post by Fenise »

hello there! I know that my post here is too late and I do apologize for that. The topic here caught my attention. I don't have sport HB Lanos mate but I suggest that if you want some pics or information about the car or parts, you can go to warehouse of parts for car or you can even search online for it. Just like what I did when I'm looking parts and replacement for my car. Thanks