Daewoo Leganza HID/Xenon Light/Kit

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Baker31

Re: Daewoo Leganza HID/Xenon Light/Kit

Post by Baker31 »

teteous1 wrote:Hey all,

Ive done a search and cant seem to find the answer to my question which is, is there different kits for the different types of bulbs, or do I just buy a generic kit and the bulb I choose will fit?

As im wanting to put HID's into my fog lights as they are very bright as it is now, I would just want them even more..

If anyone has an answer to this thanks.

Teteous.
Just buy a generic kit and the bulb you choose will fit.
Baker31

Post by Baker31 »

MMamdouh wrote:well said man

i hate them people using HID headlight kits in non lens headlights and glaring the hell out of other people... also hate them people using too high HID laps and going all blue on the road... i am sure they can't see shit

MMamdouh
That's why I think HID is illegal. It makes blind to another driver.
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Baker31 wrote:

i hate them people using HID headlight kits in non lens headlights and glaring the hell out of other people... also hate them people using too high HID laps and going all blue on the road... i am sure they can't see shit

MMamdouh
That's why you should always use projectors
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
Daniel
Expert

Post by Daniel »

daewooluvr wrote:
Baker31 wrote:

MMamdouh
That's why you should always use projectors
And depending of country, you'll have to fit auto-levelling projectors and washer/wiper system. Or you won't pass the yearly MOT.
benzino
Expert

Post by benzino »

That's the law in oz... projectors, washers, and auto-levelers. But they don't check that yearly, only if you get pulled over...
~2.0L Lanos~EHPAS~H&R Springs~KYB/GTS Shocks~
exist3nce
Expert

Post by exist3nce »

benzino wrote:That's the law in oz... projectors, washers, and auto-levelers. But they don't check that yearly, only if you get pulled over...
I think that's pretty dumb...

I'm a huge fan of quality projectors, but the auto-leveling system is just a "nice to have"... you can very easily aim the projectors to a nice level where they will not blind other people yet still provide good road lighting. And as for the washers...... give me a break! I removed my headlight washers from my IS300 because they would automatically spray about once every 7-8 times I hit the washer for my windshield. And when they did spray they would waste a whole bunch of fluid and spray all over my hood too which really pissed me off if the car was clean! Headlight washers are completely unnecessary unless you are rally racing or something where you will get lots of dirt on the headlights and have absolutely no time to wipe it off LOL
2004 Optra/Forenza/Lacetti - 225whp - Haltech Sprint500 - CT12B - Getrag F28 6spd - KW V3 Coilovers - FX35 Retrofit
2002 IS300 5MT - 615whp - AEM EMS - GT4088R - Built 9.5CR - R154 - TRD LSD - SupraTT T/B - Varex - LS430 Retrofit