Got 15" rims and 195/50/15 tires

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

MMamdouh

Got 15" rims and 195/50/15 tires

Post by MMamdouh »

hi guys

i finally got myself the set of 15" rims that i was longing for and they are fitted wit Kunho Ecsta MX 195/50/15 tires

the car feels more firm than it used to be... all the tire squealing is gone... loads of grip during corners and braking... the most area that got the benefit of the upgrade is the cornering experience... car has more resistance to under-steer and even when it occurs the tires don't lose its grip all of a sudden but rather lose it gradually with respect to steering angle and power applied during the corner

the ride is a bit bumpy now but not irritating... steering response is way better than it used to be, actually this feels way too good due to the inferior performance of the nankang tires that i used to have... compared to the GT tires it is a reasonable upgrade

i also tried a quick wet test and this tire despite being a summer tire did hold its grip way better than the GT and nankang

now i have my disks and caliper exposed so i couldn't resist the temptation of painting them calipers in red

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267