Umm Whats this???

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Isaac

Umm Whats this???

Post by Isaac »

Hey all, today I started working, and finally I get off work, walk up to my car and see there is some type of fluid under it. So i got home a took some pics.

This is a '89 Le Mans 1.6L auto.

What are these plugs for?? :smt102 In total there are about 5... i think... The fluid seemed like Tranny fluid, red in appearance. These are located under the driver side should I be worried? Is my vehical safe to drive?? any info would be appreciated. also how do i plug these up? :smt085
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

:? hhmmm. that's interesting, the plugs are to drain the cab if it were filled with water. I think the factory also uses them in manufacturing to hold the chassis in place during production.

may be silly but if I had to guess... something was spilled in the car and it's running out of the car. OR... the plug isn't completely in place creating a shelf where fluids can build up.

Garrett
Isaac

Post by Isaac »

Its funny when I got off work there was a pool of fluids, went to school for 5 hrs, came out, and nothing there. So Garrett you may be right. I guess lets say class is dismissed?