group buy! Wiseco Pistons (2.0/2.2 AND 1.6) (DOHC AND SOHC)

everything under this forums belongs to Holland Sport Performance, previously known as: Daft Art Performance.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

xiaogary
Junior

Post by xiaogary »

I saw a high compression piston on the right? Guess its mine haha
U sell the arp bolts or stud kit also?

Is it for Aveo also? I am looking for a set for my engine. Already have the con rod bolts from ARP, they came in a set with the forged pistons from australia. Now left the flywheel bolts (6 pieces) and head studs and main engine block bolts or studs.
Aveo 1.7M DOHC
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

I have the flywheel bolts available and I am working on getting main and head studs available but I need a complete motor so that I can take all specs.

Garrett
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

FYI...

I have an extra set of 86.5mm 8.5:1 compression pistons from the group buy, I'll still give'em at the same price.

Garrett
xiaogary
Junior

Post by xiaogary »

any extra sets of 81mm 8.5:1 compression piston?
Or 79.0mm 8.5 compression piston?
Aveo 1.7M DOHC
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

sorry mate, the big block pistons, 86.5mm 8.5:1

Garrett
greenbluewoo
Expert

Post by greenbluewoo »

I got my pistons today they look awesome now Im just waiting for my toga connecting rods to come I just bought them :D
2.0 engine swap in the works
exist3nce
Expert

Post by exist3nce »

Everyone who bought pistons I expect to see some results!!!! you better at least beat me :P
2004 Optra/Forenza/Lacetti - 225whp - Haltech Sprint500 - CT12B - Getrag F28 6spd - KW V3 Coilovers - FX35 Retrofit
2002 IS300 5MT - 615whp - AEM EMS - GT4088R - Built 9.5CR - R154 - TRD LSD - SupraTT T/B - Varex - LS430 Retrofit
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

glad to hear...

I second the motion :D ... it's been a long time coming, the parts are more available than ever, now it's time to give the rest of the import scene a run for their money!

...the same goes for me! I sell the stuff but my car is down at the moment too :lol:
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Can't wait to see yours finished Garret.

Any updates btw? Maybe this is the wrong place to start discussin it but would be nice to see some updates if there are any :)
SAZ
---------------------
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

Pir0 wrote:Can't wait to see yours finished Garret.

Any updates btw? Maybe this is the wrong place to start discussin it but would be nice to see some updates if there are any :)
:? I started a thread but it wasn't really going the way I planned, silly I know, perhaps I'll update it or start over, we'll see.

Garrett
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

well the group buy has been long over but I have a set of pistons left that were never paid for. I've given the guy several chances to finish paying for them but it's been over 6 months now.

...SO, they are a set of 8.5:1 turbo pistons for a 1.6 or 1.5 DOHC, the pistons are for 79mm bore and include wrist pins and rings. they normally sell for $600 but I'll sell them for the group buy price of $500 and I will include shipping inside the continental US and I'll cover half the shipping to other countries.

I'll also give a 10% discount on related parts bought at the same time!

Garrett
xiaogary
Junior

Post by xiaogary »

How long will it take to make a set of 8.5:1 compression ratio 81.0mm bore wiseco pistons?

Also I need a set of thick gasket from cometic. (2mm+)

And header flange stage 3 stainless steel.

I will send you the ARP flywheel bolts that does not fit when I bought the last time (flywheel bolts, high comp pistons, clutch kit, gasket). Can off set the price for me?

All shipped to Singapore.
Aveo 1.7M DOHC
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

pm sent
mikedudley17
Super

Post by mikedudley17 »

gse_turbo wrote: well the group buy has been long over but I have a set of pistons left that were never paid for. I've given the guy several chances to finish paying for them but it's been over 6 months now.

...SO, they are a set of 8.5:1 turbo pistons for a 1.6 or 1.5 DOHC, the pistons are for 79mm bore and include wrist pins and rings. they normally sell for $600 but I'll sell them for the group buy price of $500 and I will include shipping inside the continental US and I'll cover half the shipping to other countries.

I'll also give a 10% discount on related parts bought at the same time!

Garrett
do u still have?
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

sorry, sold them a little while ago.