group buy! Wiseco Pistons (2.0/2.2 AND 1.6) (DOHC AND SOHC)

everything under this forums belongs to Holland Sport Performance, previously known as: Daft Art Performance.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

c02one wrote:i'm looking for the T20SED, and another thing how those headers coming along.

on your old lemans did u use the stock fuel rail w/fuel pressure reg., but changed the injector.

the reason i ask is cus im planing a mild NA build-up since it will need a rebuilding soon. im looking for a maximum figure of 250hp.

i'm planing I.T.B.,port and polishing, cams, headers and exhaust, convert all bolts to ARP, girdle, and aluminum oil pan.
i'm thinking of changing the compression to the euro spec, but i'm afraid it wont pass emissions, what do u think?
OK, then you are fine, I have all the info to Wiseco about the U20/T20.

I was actually using the stock fuel rail AND stock injectors.

sounds like a stought build, if you can, don't get you heart set on the aluminum pan. I'm beginning to think the steel is the way to go and once I get some products out of R&D I'm thinking of making kickouts to up the voulume for the steel pan too.

as long as you you have a catalitic converter, muffler... and perhaps the ERG system intact you will be fine.
woodae
Super

Post by woodae »

i actually have a spare set of pistons and what would these pistons do for me
2000 lanos 1.5l SOHC
eibach springs
Custom Circa interior
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

woodae wrote:...what would these pistons do for me
•lighter than stock
•stronger than stock
•selection of higher or lower compression ratio
•selection of bore sizes
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

The reason most people get forged pistons with custom compression ratios, is because they're going for a turbo. Custom compression ratios let's you reduce the compression for the turbo, and the forged material allows for more boost than stock pistons.

That;s the basics of why you'd want one anyway, for the most cases. Others want higher comp ration pistons for an N/a Build, again, forged are lighter and allow for more power to be put through them kinda.
SAZ
---------------------
c02one

Post by c02one »

ive had a question about the cat. for a while now, and no one seem to have an awnser yet.
does the daewoo nubira have to cats, and if it does, will switching to only one cat effect emissions.

another question for you gse,sorry man.

but again in your lemans build did you use a different engine management other than stock.

if it was the stock unit was it modified yes or no.
exist3nce
Expert

Post by exist3nce »

c02one wrote:ive had a question about the cat. for a while now, and no one seem to have an awnser yet.
does the daewoo nubira have to cats, and if it does, will switching to only one cat effect emissions.
Not sure about the Nubira, but my Optra had two cats, and it would certainly effect emmissions if you take one out. Your car would likely not be able to pass emmissions test with only one cat.
2004 Optra/Forenza/Lacetti - 225whp - Haltech Sprint500 - CT12B - Getrag F28 6spd - KW V3 Coilovers - FX35 Retrofit
2002 IS300 5MT - 615whp - AEM EMS - GT4088R - Built 9.5CR - R154 - TRD LSD - SupraTT T/B - Varex - LS430 Retrofit
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

I used the stock ECU from the C20GET for the time that it was running with no problems.

what you can do to up the flow and pass emissions is do what most road race teams do. about where the second cat is you talk a y-pipe and split into to cats and then back into one exhaust pipe with another Y-pipe collector. this way you remove the firts cat and can use a long tube header.
greenbluewoo
Expert

Post by greenbluewoo »

can you send me your paypal name so I can send you the money and I want 8.5:1 86mm :)
2.0 engine swap in the works
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

;) sure thing, it's the same as my email, lemanstuning@yahoo.com
greenbluewoo
Expert

Post by greenbluewoo »

money sent
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

Sorry to have to pass the fees along but for orders processed though Paypal have and additional $16.00.

Other methods are accepted such as certified check, personal check and credit cards taken over the phone or by email. Check would need to be made out to Daft Art Engineering.
xiaogary
Junior

Post by xiaogary »

I need 81mm, 11.1 compression piston.
I will pay thru paypal too.
As for shipping, quote me the price shipped to Singapore or to a shipping company in oregon, postal code 97220.
Aveo 1.7M DOHC
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

xiaogary wrote:I need 81mm, 11.1 compression piston.
As for shipping, quote me the price shipped to Singapore or to a shipping company in oregon, postal code 97220.
for parrts and postage to Oregon the total is $525.00 + $16.00 for paypal fees.

Garrett
xiaogary
Junior

Post by xiaogary »

gse_turbo wrote:
xiaogary wrote:I need 81mm, 11.1 compression piston.
for parrts and postage to Oregon the total is $525.00 + $16.00 for paypal fees.

Garrett
Payment sent via Paypal - $541US to lemanstuning@yahoo.com

81mm, 11.1 compression piston, rings, pins... for Aveo 1.6DOHC
Aveo 1.7M DOHC
greenbluewoo
Expert

Post by greenbluewoo »

hey I was just wondering if theres any updates on my order