power steering relocation bracket

everything under this forums belongs to Holland Sport Performance, previously known as: Daft Art Performance.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

power steering relocation bracket

Post by gse_turbo »

gse_turbo wrote:i'll be offering a bracket to relocate the power steering for 2.0/2.2 DOHC swaps into 'T-body' cars. (lemans, lanos, kadett, racer, nexia...)

just finishing up fitment, this will mount any PS pump that would have come on ant 2.0 OHC/ 2.0 DOHC/ 2.2 DOHC

garrett
also CLICK HERE to check out the original discussion
Last edited by gse_turbo on Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

daewoomofo wrote:this is so you can put a 2.0 on the lanos/lemans and keep the power steering and a/c?
yes and no. this is so ou can put a 2.0/2.2 DOHC in a lanos or lemans and keep the power steering.

no mods are needed to put a 2.0 SOHC in a lanos or lemans as they came this way in '89-'90.

at this point there is no set up for A/C and if you turbo your 2.0 DOHC in a lemans it looks like you will have to choose between A/C or PS, there's just not enough room for all three.

there is still a bit of work to do on this piece, and just for clarity, yes it will be a complete bracket you will not need to have it welded up.

garrett
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

Hey everyone, FINALLY had some time to finish the welding on the power steering brackets and tensioner take a look at the pics. I still have to determine pricing, they were far more involved than the original pricing I had intend will allow.