parts request & new product previews

everything under this forums belongs to Holland Sport Performance, previously known as: Daft Art Performance.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Re: parts request & new product previews

Post by gse_turbo »

Thanks for the good words everyone. I hope to be back in full swing ing the months to come.
XJCasper

Post by XJCasper »

Parts request?

Exhaust Turbo Manifold and Downpipe for the 1.6 Aveo.
David

Post by David »

[quote][/quote]First which cams will you recomen me.... I will like one for sreet or daily driving but not to sotf a little agresive ones
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

what other modifications are you planning on or that you have now?
David

Post by David »

I got cai with a k&n..the tube is 3 inches... 2.0 trouttle body is poolish and intake manifold to...headers 4-1 ..:..muffler is stock.....ecu is is from a 1.5 and the engine is 1.6 16v year 2002... i talk to my dad he said he want it to be agrevice cams thancks
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

ok, sounds good. I'll get a list of the profiles that I have available at the moment. if there is something slightly different you want then we can modify the grind profile, no problem.

berfore installing them, I would suggest buying a scan tool that can read and record live data. if there is a Harbor Frieght near you I suggest their 'top of the line' model. it's about $100 when it's on sale. I have the same one and it's better than one that I spent three times as much on. I sugget doing that tho because I think it will pay off to record how that car is running now and save that to your PC. that way, if the ECu is having problems dealing with the added air then you can compare the two sets of data and be able to make adjustments as needed.

something that may have to be considered is more fuel. you might be able to get away with slightly bigger injectors on the stock ECU but you may need a piggy-back to get the full gain out of the cams and injectors. I suggest the AEM FIC, I have the same one and as soon as I have the time i'll be pitting it in my 2.0 Lanos. I've used other brands as well like Split Second and that is pretty good too. AEM is still my first choice.
David

Post by David »

Ok for the fuel injectors which is best buying bigger injectors or the piggy back? About the scan tool, I will buy it. How much would it be for the cams?

Thanks.
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

it's been a year or so since I've had the company make them, and I wasn't able to get ahold of them today. based on previous orders, they go for about $600 for the set.

it's hard to say about the injectors over the piggy back. I would be inclined to go with the piggy back first. I think the stock injectors can handle the cams and the piggy back would give you a lot of control over the injectors.
David

Post by David »

Ok price...... i like too see and compere the cams you have and i will orden one of them ok
Thancks and how many hp can they make
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

here is a three page topic from when the cams first came available from me. there are power graphs on there too. it's really hard to say tho on the horse power tho since is completely depends on the fuel map changes.

http://www.daewootech.com/forum/viewtop ... 22&t=10268

the topic talks a lot about the 2.0 motors but the valve train geometry and several of the parts are the same between the 2.0 and 1.6 so the same lift, duration and other specs can be used between the two motors.
David

Post by David »

I want the high performance cams; do i need stronger valves springs with the high performance cams?
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

if they are in the budget then I would suggest getting them so you goan't have to get them in the future. however, in a non-turbo application (and most turbo applications for that matter) you can shim the stock valve springs at the base to get the same resaults for next to nothing.
Daniele84

Post by Daniele84 »

Hi, I am interested in the quick shift kit, I wanted to know the price of shipping including in Italy, thanks.
  • Daewoo Lanos SX 1.6 16V Sedan
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Pressure plate for "flat" flywheel

Post by gse_turbo »

Its long over due but I have finally developed a 1500ft.lb. pressure plate for the '89/'90 LeMans and '95/older Opel 16v flywheels with the -.080 step.

This is a great option for those useing one of these flywheels or who want to modify their -.754 step flywheel for reduced weight.

The cost is $425.00 and includes...
-1500lb pressure plate for -.080 step and 8.5" (216mm) disc
-8.5" (216mm) 4-paddle Kevlar disc with sprung hub (both 24 and 14 spline)
-f16,d16 and related release bearing
-24 or 14 spline alignment tool

Shipping in the States is $12.00, Canada $25.00. Contact for international shipping price.
aussiegman

Post by aussiegman »

Hey mate,

So do you have a list of parts for the Z20LET engine?? Looked at your site and no luck but woudl be interested to see what you have mate.

Cheers

Glenn