NEW!! core purchasing program.

everything under this forums belongs to Holland Sport Performance, previously known as: Daft Art Performance.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

NEW!! core purchasing program.

Post by gse_turbo »

WAIT DON'T THROW THAT AWAY!!!

hey everyone, I want to start collecting cores of all types for these engines to keep the cost down. I'll try to keep an updated list of the core items I would like to start collecting. when you have to do a replacement or swap a part take a look here or contact me as I will likely be interested in the old parts.

• Heads of any of the DOHC's (bent valves and so on)
• 1.6 DOHC camshafts
• RUBBER MOTOR AND GEARBOX MOUNTS FROM ALL MODELS (Lanos, Lemans and Kadett specifically)
exist3nce
Expert

Re: NEW!! core purchasing program.

Post by exist3nce »

gse_turbo wrote: • RUBBER MOTOR AND GEARBOX MOUNTS FROM ALL MODELS (Lanos, Lemans and Kadett specifically)

Does that include Optra too for the mounts? Thats my largest complaint about adding more power... the mounts are way too soft!
2004 Optra/Forenza/Lacetti - 225whp - Haltech Sprint500 - CT12B - Getrag F28 6spd - KW V3 Coilovers - FX35 Retrofit
2002 IS300 5MT - 615whp - AEM EMS - GT4088R - Built 9.5CR - R154 - TRD LSD - SupraTT T/B - Varex - LS430 Retrofit
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

yes the Forenza too. I'm sure you can tell but I'm wanting to start gutting mounts and refilling them with a hard urethane