...where others have fallen short!

everything under this forums belongs to Holland Sport Performance, previously known as: Daft Art Performance.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

...where others have fallen short!

Post by gse_turbo »

Well I've taken it upon myself to read over the Intimidator threads to see what parts were being offered and what parts were sought after.

I'll be making a lists of parts adding interesting topics and giving timelines or solutions. The topics are a bit Jurassic and most of the parts that are listed have been reliably taken care of.

This isn't a knock to Intimidator, what they accomplished and what they may still be doing but I'll make an effort to rectify another promise of parts that disappeared.

Garrett
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Engine and Transmission parts from Intimidator

Post by gse_turbo »

Tim04 wrote:
daewooluvr wrote:Do they have performance parts for the T20SED?
1) Over sized piston(+0.5) for Daewoo 2.0 DOHC DONE! CLICK HERE
2) Lightened Flywheel for Daewoo 2.0L DONE! CLICK HERE
3)Adapter for Oil-cooler I'll start test fitting adapter plates soon
4)Gear shift guide control bushing If I can get the specs needed they will be done!
5)Intake for Daewoo 1.8, 2.0, 2.2 DOHC(coming soon) Not a full intake YET but the intake flange is ready for those who want to make their own
6)Intimidator Variable Cam-sprocket I have a company looking into it right now, there are gears available from the UK for $285 a set
7)Intimidator Clutch cover & Disk DONE! CLICK HERE
8)Intimidator Oil Catch Tank Nothing intended to be make, this can be done from "universal" parts.
9)Quickshifter for Daewoo Manual Transmission HALF DONE!, I've had the hard parts made and now I'm looking for specs on the bushings needed
10)Intimidator high cam shaft for Daewoo 1.8 & 2.0 DOHC DONE! CLICK HERE
11)Intimidator special gear ratio for manual transmission I'm setting up an account directly with Daewoo, several different OE type ratios should be made available
("There are 3 types out of 5 speed gear ratio as Daewoo genuine parts.
and 4 types of final gear ratio (hereinafter f.g.r) can be assembled here.
so, We can make special transmission to meet your driving taste and performance of your engine.") ( Intimidator Management)
Tim04 wrote:This is what I can find as of right now. By next week I should have more details.
Last edited by gse_turbo on Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

suspension parts from Intimidator

Post by gse_turbo »

Tim04 wrote:
Efrain A. wrote:Suspension componets?

Springs, coilovers?
There are coilovers available for the Lanos and a performance spring set for the Lacetti at this time. I will be making the call tonight around 11:30pm CST so let me know if you have any more questions.

The gauges have been noted guys, and I will inquire about them.

Thanks,
Tim
I never really got into the suspension end. i know Kenny (Audacity) made a bunch of claims with nothing to come of it. Danny (Kinkymotorsports.com) has a really good line most suspension parts. Boshart Engineering (b-moto.com) also has coilover kits sway bars (for the Forenza/Reno/Optra...).

Garrett
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Body kits from Intimidator

Post by gse_turbo »

bluesheepbrian wrote:What about... ...an even wider range of choices or bodykits. Its the only thing I can think of.
inmysite wrote:Oh when you talk to that guy Please ask for them to post Pics w/ pricing of bodykits, intakes, hoods, side skirts and what ever they got for the Forenza. It will be greatly appreciated since there arent very many things on the Market for this car here in the States.
Thanks
Danny (kinkymotorsports.com) gets a lot of KDM body parts aspecially for the Forenza/Reno among other chassis. I fKinky doesn't have something available try this site, they have some of the best kits Ive seen. http://www.aldorautomotive.com/Engels/index-engels.htm

Garrett
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Quick shifter for Lanos manual transmission

Post by gse_turbo »

AcingTeam wrote:Hi,
I know there's one on intimidator website, but is there any way to order it?? I put in a quote on there and no answer so far...
Really, really, really interested!
Thanks,
Igor
OUR quick shifter is almost done, right now I'm trying to design a certain aspect of the linkage to work with several Opel/Vauxhall transmission for ease of production but once everything is figured out it will be available. count on it being available by the end of May ('08).
kinkyllama wrote:Where does that install and what does it do, obviously make the shift quicker but how?
it replaces the linkage section in the engine compartment. what happens is the pivot point is change in the shift linkage to change the leverage required to to select gears.
Last edited by gse_turbo on Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

reserved...
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

reserved...
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

reserved...
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

I got dibs on the first quick shifter!

What is the price going to be like, because www.aftermarketaveo.com offers them for something like $65. And I think they should fit the Lanos.
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

;) trust me, you want to stay away from aftermarketaveo, it's put together by xtreme 2, he's been around here blowing a lot of hot air in the past.

he was going to try and put together a group buy of V-Tuning Short Shift Linkage but it never came together. basically he dosen't have them.

I think the price will be a bit more just because they are 100% designed and built by us so there is more involved. it would be closer to $75-$80, but then again I might be able to roll shipping into that as well.

Garrett
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

No worries man. I'm still first on the list then!

Yeah, the company seemed dodgy, 'cause they haven't answered a slew of e-mail.

I'll definitely order as soon as you can have one shipped out. I don't mind the price at all, especially if I'm buying from someone I can trust.
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

:D thanks for the thumbs up! I'll figure out what I'm doing about the bushings this weekend and get moving asap.

Garrett