Greaseable Poly sway bar bushings kits available

everything under this forums belongs to Holland Sport Performance, previously known as: Daft Art Performance.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Greaseable Poly sway bar bushings kits available

Post by gse_turbo »

Image Image

now we have greaseable Poly sway bar mounts and Poly end links kits available.

the kit includes two greaseable poly sway bar mounts and two poly end links. we have black bushings in stock and red are available (4-6 week wait)

the kit runs $54.99 plus shipping, they are available for the Lemans and Lanos (different kit required for each)

replacement bushings for use with the existing end link bolt and spacer is also available for $13.99 plus shipping

Garrett
exist3nce
Expert

Post by exist3nce »

Lanos and Lemans only :( I would buy this for sure if you made it for the Optra. What is special about "greaseable"?
2004 Optra/Forenza/Lacetti - 225whp - Haltech Sprint500 - CT12B - Getrag F28 6spd - KW V3 Coilovers - FX35 Retrofit
2002 IS300 5MT - 615whp - AEM EMS - GT4088R - Built 9.5CR - R154 - TRD LSD - SupraTT T/B - Varex - LS430 Retrofit
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

exist3nce wrote:Lanos and Lemans only :( I would buy this for sure if you made it for the Optra. What is special about "greaseable"?
If I had all the specs from the Reno/Forenza/Optra I would do the same, i might have to try and find a used set or buy a set from a dealer.

the advantage of being greaseable is that the bar doesn't bind in the bushing which sort grabs and releases instead of transferring leverage from side to side. it also eliminates one more thing that can squeak.

Garrett
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

These'll fit my nexia rightly :D

I just bought a new set of droplink bars [sway link bars] not that long ago though, and they've seen about 30 mile lol..
SAZ
---------------------
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

one or the other will fit, you would just have to measure the swaybay thickness to know which one.

I'm sure that if you are interested we could just do the sway bar mounts ;)
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

If i was I'd go for those + just the bushes for the 'existing end link bolt' [What I call a droplink bar :P]

Need to prioritise though. Gotta get the car driving properly lol. Suspension is sorted.. Might get new springs but for now it's perfectly fine. Engines still not sorted, still running lumpy. HAve exams coming up so havent been near it in a while. Poor thing's getting neglected :(

[EDIT] Ps, what does greaseable mean in these terms?
SAZ
---------------------
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

greaseable= able to grease.

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Lol thats why i wrote 'in these terms?' I know what greasable actually means.. But, im pretty sure i can slap grease on my own ones ive got atm.. what benefit's it got doing it on these?
SAZ
---------------------
xiaogary
Junior

Post by xiaogary »

where is this part on the Aveo?
I am interested.

Do you have any more pictures to show where this part is exactly on the car?
Then I can give you the specs or even send you the oem item for custom make.
Aveo 1.7M DOHC
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

:lol: basically the factory mounts would have to be taken off, grease applied manually and then reasembled. this way the bushings can be maintained easily with an average oil change.

Garrett
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

I can take specs from a friends car and have'm done. I'll have to work on that.

Garrett
xiaogary
Junior

Post by xiaogary »

Do you have any finding on the aveo? The aveo's front always have this greok greok sound since day one. When you cross humps twisting the body. Despite having strut bars and lower tie bars.

Aveo 1.7M DOHC
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

wow those braces are gorgious...

I would need an aveo to spec out the bushings, I've been looking around my area but haven't found a willing owner yet.

I'll continue looking and let you know what I find. If you could spec out all your bushings that would help, I could email you our bushing specs form to fill out

Garrett
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

you could rent a aveo for a day or two to do some R&D, shouldnt cost too much since its a compact car.

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

daewoomofo wrote:you could rent a aveo for a day or two to do some R&D, shouldnt cost too much since its a compact car.
:D not a bad Idea, they usually go by milage and since the car would be going anywhere it would be cheap.

the down side is that I'm thinking the rubber bushings would have to come out to get it right and I don't think they can be reused.

... I would have to leave some rentel with nice poly bushings, might still be worth looking into.

Garrett