parts request & new product previews

everything under this forums belongs to Holland Sport Performance, previously known as: Daft Art Performance.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

my vote is for ss brake lines, but its not on the pole, unless im just blind

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

daewoomofo wrote:my vote is for ss brake lines, but its not on the pole, unless im just blind
:? i tried editing the poll but i cant, i wanted to add the ss brakelines and an 'other (tell me what you'd like)' option, i might have to get Efrain or Chris to edit it if they can.
exist3nce
Expert

Post by exist3nce »

what is the "main support"? is that mounts?
2004 Optra/Forenza/Lacetti - 225whp - Haltech Sprint500 - CT12B - Getrag F28 6spd - KW V3 Coilovers - FX35 Retrofit
2002 IS300 5MT - 615whp - AEM EMS - GT4088R - Built 9.5CR - R154 - TRD LSD - SupraTT T/B - Varex - LS430 Retrofit
Nubira2.2
Expert

Post by Nubira2.2 »

can you post pics of the parts?
to have a better idea of what it is
im interested in few things
Mitsubishi Eclipse GST 304whp 319tq @22psi w EVO 3 16G Daily Driven
DAEWOO Nubira 2.2L Turbo 217whp 204tq @13psi SOLD
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

I would definatly be interested in a strut brace for my Nexia [lemans] but it needs to clear my ABS Unit, and ofcourse the quickshift [f20 box]

The omp mk2 astra ones clip my ABS Unit, and I don't plan on getting a new brake servo that has 4 hoses on it to eliminate my abs soon ><

Are the ABS units located in the same place on the LHD cars?
SAZ
---------------------
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

Pir0 wrote:I would definatly be interested in a strut brace for my Nexia [lemans] but it needs to clear my ABS Unit, and ofcourse the quickshift [f20 box]

The omp mk2 astra ones clip my ABS Unit, and I don't plan on getting a new brake servo that has 4 hoses on it to eliminate my abs soon ><

Are the ABS units located in the same place on the LHD cars?
:? the lemans didn't come with ABS but some of the Lanos did, i'll have to find one with ABS when i finish the lanos and i can use that bar for the lemans as well
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

gse_turbo wrote:just fine tuning the main support for the T20/U20 motors as well as an oil pan flange.

i've always offered main supports for the older motors but now i will have one for the iron ecotecs as well $110 shipped (on main land)

new pics will be up soon, here is the older main support fo rthe time being.

garrett
the main support would be this piece, it links the main caps to the side of the block for srtength. it's ready for the C20 motors but i have to mod it for the eco's
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

If you wan't i'll show you what i mean by taking a pic with an OMP strut brace on my Nexia tonight, the abs module is right beside the passenger side strut top so it kinda gets in the way.

The omp strut brace was out of a mk2 astra [Lemans]
SAZ
---------------------
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

this is the power steering relocation bracket, it's ready for the most part, right now i'm just working on incorporating an accessories tensioner to it

the short shift kit is this piece and it changes the shift geometry at the tranny, shortening your shifter rod isn't a bad idea per-say but you loose leverage that way and get less improvement then this kit.
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

Pir0 wrote:If you wan't i'll show you what i mean by taking a pic with an OMP strut brace on my Nexia tonight, the abs module is right beside the passenger side strut top so it kinda gets in the way.

The omp strut brace was out of a mk2 astra [Lemans]
not a bad idea. O YA you guys drive on the right side don't you!?
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Yeah, the right side of the car, but on the left hand side of the road :S

I didn't get up to the car tonight tonight but i'll try and get up by monday and get a pic.

If you click that pic you'll see what i mean by where the abs module is
SAZ
---------------------
Nubira2.2
Expert

Post by Nubira2.2 »

for what can help me the power steering mount?
iwant to remove AC
Mitsubishi Eclipse GST 304whp 319tq @22psi w EVO 3 16G Daily Driven
DAEWOO Nubira 2.2L Turbo 217whp 204tq @13psi SOLD
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Any news on the front upper strut brace for a RHD Nexia with ABS [that doesnt actually work just thinking about it]? :smt083

Also, can you pm me with prices for the short shift kit? and info on that strut brace?

Cheers m8,
Paul
SAZ
---------------------
jidasas
Expert

Post by jidasas »

On your site you mention a turbo adaptor for the 1.6...I assume you mean it would bolt to the factory manifold and the turbo bolt to it. If so then I would definately be interested...what size turbine would it be for...the one I currently have is a T3 but I realize it is a little big so might go with something smaller if you can't get a T3 adaptor.

Jimmy
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

thanks for visiting the site :D

You're right...

I'm working on an adapter plate to mount a turbo to the OE 1.6 manifold. after messing with the 1.6 for a while I realized that the design is pretty good, a bit small for the ID but well designed.

I'll have an adapter for the Garrett T25/T28 and T3, Mitsu T25, and soon the K3 and K4 turbos.

...this would make a 'turbo manifold' very cheap at only $75 (or less).

With the stock CR being 9.5:1 I'd recommend a T25, T28 or a K3, K4 turbo because I don't think you will be able to hit peak boost and have control over the tuning with a T3.

a really good option would be a Mitsubishi T25 (first gen). they are able to reach 12-15psi (if needed) and with the round turbine housing inlet I think it would serve best. The exact same can be said for the KKK K04/k4 turbo used in early VW's and Audi's