bad review for a board member : (

Had a good or bad experience with a member? Post it in here!

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

kenny your probly gonna get a dead rat in your box instead of your parts (just for making a big deal of all this)

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

it does seem light for having a intake manifold, throttle, and two headlights :shock:
Audacity Racing
moron

I GOT THE PACKAGE WITH NO INTAKE MANIFOLD!!!!!!! WTF!?
Audacity Racing
moron

hey robert, the intake manifold wasn't in the box. what's that all about? this is ridiculous man!!!!! the bolts aren't there, the nuts aren't, and the ENTIRE INTAKE MANIFOLD isn't! get back to me SOON cause i want that stuff and this has been ridiculous!

my email to him just now... let's see the humor that unfolds.

ya know, i said i would appologize if i got my stuff, but it is blatantly obvious he is scamming people! DO NOT TRUST THIS IDIOT!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

so what you got the headlights and whtever else there was but not that? thats bogus man. tell him you want like a $50 refund then since you didn't get all the items. he's gonna say it was still in the car. cough* Bullshit cough* i need to email him again to see whats up with my money order.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Audacity Racing
moron

THE HEADLIGHTS ARE FREAKIN BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

did you pay for insurance?

nick

Audacity Racing
moron

unless fedex took them out of the box and dropped them on concrete... it wasn't their fault...

they are scraped up really bad, and the passenger side has the leveling system busted out of it! the whole light just jiggles around!!!!!

i really think i scared him with my threats though because the silverstars in in the lights! and he had been talking about how he removed them when he shipped them! :roll:
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

damn man thats just gay. i'll be goin to houston next month i might have my friend drive me to san antonio so pay a visit. :twisted:

nick

Audacity Racing
moron

god please say youre shitting me. none of the bolts were in there? the big
silver intake mani wasnt in there?

did the package look tampered with?

did you get both headlights?

ill start a claim against fedex for the cost of parts.

his response...

my reply...
the box did not look tampered with... plus... i weighed the box when i got it and it weighed 13 pounds... which is what fedex weighed it as when you turned it in... therefore.. you didn't put it in the box.. or they messed up when you dropped it off... i think it was you... fedex doesn't have a reputation of messing stuff up!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

damn man. this guy is just something else. this is the kind of service i would expect from chase credit cards. :lol:

nick

Audacity Racing
moron

here we go again....

fedex is sending me a check for the lost part. should be here monday they said. itll be faster for me to send a M.O via the post office as opposed to adding funds to my paypal acct (which could take a week) and then sending you the $$ via paypal.

sorry this shit happened. i had to refund a different order for the rear tail lights because the bloody car was stolen and the cops cant find it...

course that guy is local and doesnt mind waiting till tuesday.

i have been sending him emails saying "give me an update" and i finally got this today :roll:

if i get the check, i'll be happy. if it's less than 50 bucks... i'm gonna be pissed :evil:
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

given the feedback on daewoos in the US... who would steal a daewoo??

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Audacityracing wrote:here we go again....

fedex is sending me a check for the lost part. should be here monday they said. itll be faster for me to send a M.O via the post office as opposed to adding funds to my paypal acct (which could take a week) and then sending you the $$ via paypal.

sorry this shit happened. i had to refund a different order for the rear tail lights because the bloody car was stolen and the cops cant find it...

course that guy is local and doesnt mind waiting till tuesday.

i have been sending him emails saying "give me an update" and i finally got this today :roll:

if i get the check, i'll be happy. if it's less than 50 bucks... i'm gonna be pissed :evil:
ummm you don't have to transfer money to paypal before you send it. All you have to do is send someone money and it instantly comes out of your checking account. He's blowing smoke up your ass.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
Audacity Racing
moron

i know... but what i think is that he is waiting for the check to clear since paypal pulls from the account instantly, where as he can cash it and use it at wal-mart...

either way, i know he is full of crap :roll: