bad review for a board member : (

Had a good or bad experience with a member? Post it in here!

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

no he never did give us tracking numbers. said he would like here.

this one was on Dec, 16th
yeah sorry, lemme sort through this mountain of reciepts i just hauled out of my dirty ass car (bout half of them are USPS shipping reciepts, which is what yours is), and ill IM you in a bit with the tracking #.
and then on Dec, 11th he said this.
fedex returned it yesterday because of an illegible address. im repacking it tonight and itll be out tomorrow.
quite convenient isn't it? but i gave him the benefit of the doubt.

and if i'm not mistaken if you look in your outbox you can only see what you sent IF the person opened the message. (if i'm wrong then sorry) and i sent this to him and it wasn't checked right after i sent it but it was checked a few days later. and still no reply.

posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:47 am
Subject: Re: shifter

alright man i don't know what the problem is man but i sent you that money more than a month ago. i understand the first two weeks since your teg was down but now i still haven't received the shifter or even a tracking number from ya man. i'm not trying to be an ass, too much, but its been a while now man.

nick

like Kenny said though i'm only out $20 thats why i'm not too worried about it. i am pissed none the less though. i didn't call him or email him b/c i thought he would keep in contact here. i was wrong. and i myself have seen him on line a few times after me and Kenny both sent messages, like the last one above, about the same time. and for him to say he hasn't logged on here since he went on vacation on Dec, 18th has to be a lie since i saw that he checked my message, that i sent on Dec 20th. and no i saw it was checked before Kenny sent the email about his legal actions.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

Seems to me like agent has got some splainin' to do O.o
a woo that is a work in progress
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

USPS called me back today. they said they have 2 packages waiting for me.

yours, im assuming, leaked oil/fluid i thought i had cleaned out (turns out
my head cracked, hence the chocolate milk in my engine).

anyways, im going to pick up the boxes tomorrow, cleaning both off, and
resending them out before friday.

if youd rather have a refund, let me know.

i wont charge you for shipping again, USPS is sending me a check in 2-4
weeks for the shipping cost.

we shall see :roll:
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well damn what about my shifter then. hey whats his email so i can email him as well if he miraculously found them

nick

Audacity Racing
moron

Audacity Racing
moron

i didn't post the email between this one and my reply, but he made mention to the fact that no one has complained except me and that i was an ass for doing what i did (threatening on the first email), when in all actuallity, we have emailed him at his other adress several times.

he is fishy, and if i do not get my stuff by next friday, i am going to demand my money back :roll: or follow through with my legalities
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i just sent him this email. tried to be nice and aggravated at the same time. waiting to see how far this goes.

okay man i figured i should say something now since its been almost three months now and for the fact my messages on Daewootech aren't being answered. i know there has been some discrempancies between you and Audacityracing aka Kenny on his stuff. well i still haven't received my shifter yet as well. Plus when you stated you would get the tracking number for me it i never got one from you. now i haven't complained b/c its only $20 but when you stated to Kenny that no one else has complained i figured i should do so now so someone else has. apparently the packages for him were still at the post office and i was wondering if, for some miraculous reason, mine was there too or if you just either didn't send it or forgot to and never got in touch with me even after you checked my message asking about the tracking number and such. i sent the message on Dec 20th and it was read a few days later. well basically i wanna know whats up with this whole situation so i can either get my money back or get my shifter.

thanks,
nick

ps. i've noticed that you do have paypal after you stated you didn't use them b/c of some reason about them charging you for goin over some limit and charging you a fee of some $80 or so. i just wanted to let you know as well that i hate using money orders b/c of the tracking hassle and thought i could trust you since you were a fellow member on daewootech. please don't let me regret it.

nick

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i got a reply from him here it is.
okay man i figured i should say something now since its been almost three months now and for the fact my messages on Daewootech aren't being answered. i know there has been some discrempancies between you and Audacityracing aka Kenny on his stuff. well i still haven't received my shifter yet as well. Plus when you stated you would get the tracking number for me it i never got one from you. now i haven't complained b/c its only $20 but when you stated to Kenny that no one else has complained i figured i should do so now so someone else has. apparently the packages for him were still at the post office and i was wondering if, for some miraculous reason, mine was there too or if you just either didn't send it or forgot to and never got in touch with me even after you checked my message asking about the tracking number and such. i sent the message on Dec 20th and it was read a few days later. well basically i wanna know whats up with this whole situation so i can either get my money back or get my shifter.

thanks,
nick

yeah, the packages i sent were all grouped togeather. apparantly, the package w/ the tb and intake mani still had oil that i hadnt cleaned out (head cracked) and leaked out of that and onto yours. your shifter didnt get any oil on it.

ps. i've noticed that you do have paypal after you stated you didn't use them b/c of some reason about them charging you for goin over some limit and charging you a fee of some $80 or so. i just wanted to let you know as well that i hate using money orders b/c of the tracking hassle and thought i could trust you since you were a fellow member on daewootech. please don't let me regret it.

paypal reversed the fees, and then i got about 100$ from that class action settlement deposited into my acct, hence me taking paypal again. im gonna cancel that acct as soon as i conclude all the business i have on the net, then screw paypal. ill email both of you tracking numbers when i get em sent out on friday.

-robert

ps - the reason my emails are read is because i leave my email reader up whenever i leave, and it checks every 5 minutes for new emails.

i'm not even gonna comment on his "ps" b/c it doesn't make sense on what i wrote. i guess he misunderstood me unless this site has a feature that checks pms by itself that i didn't know about. :roll: and how does my package have anything to do with your kenny i have no idea. but he said we'll have tracking numbers by friday. i'll be waiting.

nick

Audacity Racing
moron

i'm waiting too....

i wrote him back in like 15 seconds of getting my email and said i wanted tracking numbers by friday midnight or i'm going through.

yeah... how does oil, from my package, get onto yours?
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

thats what i was wondering too. or why mine was sent at the same time your was when i got mine way before you did. i think.

nick

BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

He's lying through his teeth...
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Automatic PM checker lol yes sure... checks and then maybe perhaps actually tells him what the pm said lol. He's a freaking liar, just go through with it, don't even waste your time.
Audacity Racing
moron

ok... this has gotten out of hand... he has lied AGAIN!!!

email that i got from him on January 3rd

i wrote him today simply stating that today was friday and he had until midnight to get me a tracking number, in all fairness.

this was the response i got
i cant cash me check till tomorrow. i can get you a tracking # tomorrow
morning, after i cash me check. i have no extra monies till i cash me check,
and im about to head to work.
and this about 2 minutes later...
also, didnt you say i had until the 10th? not like i plan on taking that
long... just sayin... if you say one thing, dont go around later and say
something different mmk?

and my response at about 2:00 this afternoon...

same goes to you dude... you said, and i quote, "

"

today is friday. you set that deadline, not me. i'm not messing around dude. everyone on the daewoo forum thinks you are a cheater and a liar, and i am giving you the benefit of the doubt. son't say one thing and then do another, that adds to my list of things you've continually lied about and tried to cover up... once or twice is ok... but it keeps happening and that makes you look foolish.
:roll:
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

damnit so it looks like a lost cause. i say fuck it and give it to him kenny. give it to him hard without and KY. :wink: :lol:

nick

Audacity Racing
moron

he has two hours before i'm asking for a refund