bad review for a board member : (

Had a good or bad experience with a member? Post it in here!

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

daewooluvr wrote:
Audacityracing wrote:here we go again....

fedex is sending me a check for the lost part. should be here monday they said. itll be faster for me to send a M.O via the post office as opposed to adding funds to my paypal acct (which could take a week) and then sending you the $$ via paypal.

sorry this shit happened. i had to refund a different order for the rear tail lights because the bloody car was stolen and the cops cant find it...

course that guy is local and doesnt mind waiting till tuesday.

i have been sending him emails saying "give me an update" and i finally got this today :roll:

if i get the check, i'll be happy. if it's less than 50 bucks... i'm gonna be pissed :evil:
ummm you don't have to transfer money to paypal before you send it. All you have to do is send someone money and it instantly comes out of your checking account. He's blowing smoke up your ass.
Not necessarily... I don't have my bank account registered with Paypal... I don't trust them with it. I only have a credit card on file. But, I guess either way it is instanteneous cause it takes it out of my credit card.

The guys is full of crap though.
wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

AcingTeam wrote:
daewooluvr wrote:

i have been sending him emails saying "give me an update" and i finally got this today :roll:

if i get the check, i'll be happy. if it's less than 50 bucks... i'm gonna be pissed :evil:
ummm you don't have to transfer money to paypal before you send it. All you have to do is send someone money and it instantly comes out of your checking account. He's blowing smoke up your ass.
Not necessarily... I don't have my bank account registered with Paypal... I don't trust them with it. I only have a credit card on file. But, I guess either way it is instanteneous cause it takes it out of my credit card.

so how do u add a credit card to ur account?
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

AcingTeam wrote:
daewooluvr wrote:

My mom has her bank account registered with paypal but theres a few times (when i was under 18 i used her account) where we had to add funds like that
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

wOo-TaNg wrote:
AcingTeam wrote:
daewooluvr wrote: ummm you don't have to transfer money to paypal before you send it. All you have to do is send someone money and it instantly comes out of your checking account. He's blowing smoke up your ass.

so how do u add a credit card to ur account?
Click on "add a credit card" link or something similar to it.
wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

thanx
wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

hey ken what ended up happening with this guy?
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i know nothing happened on my end but its only 20 bucks.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

never heard from him again... still owes me 50 dollars
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

Audacityracing wrote:never heard from him again... still owes me 50 dollars
he's starting some trouble on the yahoo group for daewootech. Bitch at him there.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i just posted on there. i'm still heated about that little shit.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Slammed
Expert

Re: bad review for a board member : (

Post by Slammed »

it sux that I am going through this too but from you

I hope all is well

Audacity Racing wrote::cry:

i ordered some parts from AGENT SMITH a few weeks ago. he said they were shipped last week and still no sign. he will not answer pm's, emails, or even phone calls. i'm not the only person who he seems to have duped either. he made false claims that conflicted with themselves... things like, "i'm wating on yoru money... got the stuff all boxed up and ready to go!" but then when the money gets there "i'll get this boxed up soon and mail it out when it's ready." he also made claims to myself and lanos2001 that he would give us tracking numbers for our orders because he shipped them. we have yet to see a part or a tracking number.

i unfortunately felt this was something everyone on the board should know. if my merchandise and nick's shows up then i will formally appologize and delete the post.

also, the reason i'm making a big deal from this is that i paid $100 for the stuff i'm supposed to be receiving... a large chunk of money :evil:
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

Slammed wrote:it sux that I am going through this too but from you

I hope all is well

Depending on size/weight of what you bought from him could effect ship time, so just hold tight, Kenny is very reliable and i've bought a couple things from him, if he says it's on the way it's on the way...
a woo that is a work in progress
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

Aneab wrote:Depending on size/weight of what you bought from him could effect ship time, so just hold tight, Kenny is very reliable and i've bought a couple things from him, if he says it's on the way it's on the way...
+1

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

thanks for all the positive responses from all you guys I hope it all works out