360Dynamics

Had a good or bad experience with a member? Post it in here!

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Brian5475E
Expert

360Dynamics

Post by Brian5475E »

I bought the U/D pulley for the Aveo. Tom was a great person to deal with. Got the product out quick, even tho he was in the process of moving. Customs help every thing up. But as soon as you can score some headers and exhaust for the aveo I will def. from you.
Aveo that moves! Now I need those cams!
dog

Post by dog »

Ditto, Tom is an awsome guy to do business with. even with the hassle of shipping parts to me while I was on vacation. I had a few good tele conversations with him and he has kinda set me down the path I am taking with my car.
The parts were very good quality, I bought the UD pulley and for those of you that haven't seen one in person the machining and metal quality are very good. I ahve had so much luck with the carbon fiber pads (not to mention the pads and shipping to Michigan still beat the dealer pads in price) I am going to run them on all my vehicles that I can get them for. Thanks Tom.

Mitchell
04 Suzuki Forenza 2.0 with dreams of 325 hp per liter.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

Tom is the best guy. i wasn't expecting the new logo but i got one. great prices and great guy altogether. i now announce myself as the un-official spokesman for 360dynamics. can't wait to see what he can get next for our woo's.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Two thumbs up for Tom!

My timing belt, pulley tensioner and idler pulley arrived today and he threw in a free 360 Dynamics sticker! :)

I know who I'll keep buying parts from as I need them.

Cliff