strutbracer.co.uk

Had a good or bad experience with a member? Post it in here!

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

blackielaw
Junior

strutbracer.co.uk

Post by blackielaw »

My adventure with strutbracer:

I checked their website for a strutbrace for my Lanos. I send them an email and they said they had it in stock, they also gave me a price +shipping. However I did not order.

Whilst checking out ebay I saw that they had put a Lanos strutbrace for auction. The price was slightly cheaper than the website price. I bidded and won the auction. However when it can to shipping costs, they charged me twice as much as they had quoted me when I had contaced them by email previously! I emailed them and they said that my strutbrace was still in Italy (cuz it is OMP) and it should be available in 2 days. So they sold me an item which they didnt have in stock, and I was also paying for having shipped from Italy to England, then to Malta! It would have been a cheaper deal if I caught a plane and went to England and got it myself, really!

The website also that they deliver all items by courier (2 to 5 days). A week and a half have passed and still no strutbrace...
:evil: :evil:
"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid."

1999 Lanos
(The only modified Lanos in Malta)
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

how much did you end up paying for everything?
blackielaw
Junior

Post by blackielaw »

$166 to be precise, 95.63GBP

1999 Lanos
blackielaw
Junior

Post by blackielaw »

recieved the strutbrace at last. Damn lazy deliveryguy just left it near the door and left. Bar looks good especially cuz its adjustable... just have to figure out how to adjust it however!

Would recommend but be prepared to wait as it is a special order item.

1999 Lanos
UK_REZ_ESSEXRACERS.COM
Junior

Post by UK_REZ_ESSEXRACERS.COM »

i ordered mine thru ebay, shipped from uk, to uk, looks really good, you wana adjust it so it pushes the suspension outwards...to keep it stiff. dont do to much, get it so its reasonably tight, then go round one turn...worked wonders for me, keep playing with it till your happy.
for uk street racing, check www.essexracers.com