Looking for 2008 Aveo ECU Pinout

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Weirdo_Joe

Looking for 2008 Aveo ECU Pinout

Post by Weirdo_Joe »

Hi! I am new to this forum... I am hoping someone here can help me track down the wiring diagram for the 2008 Aveo LS Sedan 1.6L Manual transmission ECU. I read the hatchbacks and sedans, autos and manuals share different pinouts. I called a local Chevy dealer, they had me call GM. I called GM, and they had me call a local dealer. Another local dealer had the info, but would not give/sell it to me. (? said he, "cannot give out wiring schematics.") I have looked online, and it looks like a couple sites may have the diagrams I need, but they require a membership fee, and all that.
If anybody has access to or can direct me to the pinouts, please let me know! I am trying to get this so I can wire the AEM F/IC 6... Any help is appreciated!
Weirdo_Joe

Re: Looking for 2008 Aveo ECU Pinout

Post by Weirdo_Joe »

Nevermind... I tried a third dealer, and they happily emailed me the info. :D Yeah! Ready to roll with the F/IC & the rest of the turbo install, now. I'd post it, but I've yet to figure out how to post images on this forum. (no biggie :) If anybody is interested in getting a copy, PM me here with your email, and I'll send the PDF. I know there is some question whether the AEM F/IC will work with the Aveo's ECU, but I'm about to find out. I'll post results once it's hooked up; I'm waiting for the weather to warm up a bit before I start moving the radiator fan, mounting the intercooler, installing the drilled oil pan, etc. :)
Puddle31
Super

Post by Puddle31 »

glad that dealer hooked you up,. If i needed parts or some work you can't handle I would consider them. Welcome to the site. i am sure one of these guys would ahve had that info for you and provided it when they saw your post.
exist3nce
Expert

Post by exist3nce »

Cool sounding project man! Glad you were able to get the pinouts you needed. I would definitely be interested in seeing the progress on this car..... you can post pictures here by using an external image hosting site such as www.postimage.org. You basically upload your file(s) and then it give you forum compatible links to post into your thread here.
2004 Optra/Forenza/Lacetti - 225whp - Haltech Sprint500 - CT12B - Getrag F28 6spd - KW V3 Coilovers - FX35 Retrofit
2002 IS300 5MT - 615whp - AEM EMS - GT4088R - Built 9.5CR - R154 - TRD LSD - SupraTT T/B - Varex - LS430 Retrofit