Nubaroo - finding the impossible!

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Nubaroo
Expert

Nubaroo - finding the impossible!

Post by Nubaroo »

Hi guys. Somebody`s misfortune turned out to be my luck - I picked this up (without engine and gearbox) for R4000. My car is running round 350 000KM and a lot of the parts/door rubbers/ electric window switches etc are getting tired. Spares for the Woo here in SA is virtually obsolete so I am happy to use this low mileage Woo (118000KM) for substitute parts :D :D :D :D
Nothing is impossible....it just costs more!!!!\

No matter how much money you spent on ur car.....there will always be sombode FASTER!!!!

368KW/611Nm on wheels @ 2.4bar
buddha102
Expert

Re: Nubaroo - finding the impossible!

Post by buddha102 »

damn, that is wrecked... well its always good to have a spare car for parts, u might never know what would happen

how much did u pay? in $ would be nice ;)
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

he said R4000, so thats about $500.
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
mm_arg

Post by mm_arg »

Uff! If only I could be able to do that here in Arg. but laws here are somehow "complicated" for that issue...

Congratz for the finding!
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

buddha102 wrote:damn, that is wrecked...
i Egyptian terms... this car is in a very good condition... it is very much fixable and it would need no more than 3 working days

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

MMamdouh wrote:
i Egyptian terms... this car is in a very good condition... it is very much fixable and it would need no more than 3 working days

MMamdouh
lol u make me laugh :lol:
Nubaroo
Expert

Post by Nubaroo »

MMamdouh wrote:

MMamdouh
:smt104 Loooooollll!!!!

No matter how much money you spent on ur car.....there will always be sombode FASTER!!!!

nexia182
Expert

Post by nexia182 »

wowwww i wanna se your nubi runing at 11s with weight reduction!!!!
DAEWOO NEXIA Turbo
1/4 Mille---> 12.9@2.600m OVER SEA LEVEL
OPEL POWER
Nubaroo
Expert

Post by Nubaroo »

nexia182 wrote:wowwww i wanna se your nubi runing at 11s with weight reduction!!!!
Hi Bud - I have started with some subtle changes for weight reduction. I have changed the racing seats to lighter ones - weight reduction there was 15KG, and removed the tar and underveldt from under the carpet of the car - weight reduction there also round 15KG. Will be running the car at the airstrip this Sunday - hope to get some better results - I know 30kg`s are not much, but it`s a start?? Now I must go on diet and lose also say 30KG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How is the plan going with your new car???

nexia182
Expert

Post by nexia182 »

Nubaroo wrote:
nexia182 wrote:wowwww i wanna se your nubi runing at 11s with weight reduction!!!!
Hi Bud - I have started with some subtle changes for weight reduction. I have changed the racing seats to lighter ones - weight reduction there was 15KG, and removed the tar and underveldt from under the carpet of the car - weight reduction there also round 15KG. Will be running the car at the airstrip this Sunday - hope to get some better results - I know 30kg`s are not much, but it`s a start?? Now I must go on diet and lose also say 30KG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How is the plan going with your new car???
i donty know yet bro, im planing to buy maybe a mazda 3, add me at msn h182@hotmail.com
DAEWOO NEXIA Turbo
1/4 Mille---> 12.9@2.600m OVER SEA LEVEL
OPEL POWER
Nubaroo
Expert

Post by Nubaroo »

nexia182 wrote:
Nubaroo wrote:
i donty know yet bro, im planing to buy maybe a mazda 3, add me at msn h182@hotmail.com
I first must find out how MSN is and how it works :oops: :oops: