i need this urgently

Are you looking for something? Let the people know. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

john_trickle
Expert

i need this urgently

Post by john_trickle »

can someone get me this ive circled the section im after its the plastic bit on the hatch the taillights sit inderneath it or inside.
john_trickle
Expert

Re: i need this urgently

Post by john_trickle »

john_trickle wrote:can someone get me this ive circled the section im after its the plastic bit on the hatch im having trouble finding this partthe taillights sit inderneath it or inside.
Ice

Post by Ice »

The quickest solution would be to call up a few local auto salvage yards (wreckers, whatever they're called - the place where you sell a car when you've totalled it) and ask if they have any Lanos's with the rear intact. The colour might not be the same or you might not get just the part (you'd have to buy the whole trunk door).

That's how i got a rear right door, a front left wing, 2 rear speakers, windscreen wipers and the antenna for my Nexia. Yes, she was in pretty bad condition when i bought her, but she's all fixed up nicely now! :)
john_trickle
Expert

Rear taillight cover

Post by john_trickle »

theres no wrecker near me that have daewoos the nearest wreckers that have daewoos in the yard is 400kms away to far to drive just for a plastic bit.
john
Ice

Post by Ice »

Lol, weird, there's 3 25 kms drive away (north, south east and south west). :)