Leganza heater core, need help!

Are you looking for something? Let the people know. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

leganza2000

Leganza heater core, need help!

Post by leganza2000 »

Does anyone know where I can buy a hearter core for a 2000 Leganza at a reasonable price or if one can be made from another one? (similar core size and exchanging head tanks??) Thanks, Dennis
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

got one in a salvage yard here. $50+postage (about $15+/-)

Garrett
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

To get to the heater core you have to remove the ENTIRE dash, blower housing, etc. It's very difficult and time consuming.

A better idea (if your heater core is cracked) is to simply bypass it. They sell these kits at any major car repair store.

It'll save you a lot of headaches (and bruised hands)...just bundle up in winter!
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

BosnianLanos wrote:To get to the heater core you have to remove the ENTIRE dash, blower housing, etc. It's very difficult and time consuming.

A better idea (if your heater core is cracked) is to simply bypass it. They sell these kits at any major car repair store.

It'll save you a lot of headaches (and bruised hands)...just bundle up in winter!
thats easy for a florida person to say, try a detroit (or more north) winter, trust i dont care how much of a bitch a heater core is, if mine goes, ill replace it!

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!