WTB: Lanos Automatic ECU (ASAP!)

Are you looking for something? Let the people know. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

BosnianLanos
Expert

WTB: Lanos Automatic ECU (ASAP!)

Post by BosnianLanos »

I need a Lanos Automatic ECU (Electronic Control Unit, Engine Computer). AKA the metal box that sits under the front passenger seat. Only one from an automatic transmission car will work, from any year. There are a few in the local recyler's yards, but they want more than I want to pay.

Let me know your price and I'll Paypal you the money whenever you want.

Thanks for your help.
daewooluvr
Expert

Re: WTB: Lanos Automatic ECU (ASAP!)

Post by daewooluvr »

BosnianLanos wrote:I need a Lanos Automatic ECU (Electronic Control Unit, Engine Computer). AKA the metal box that sits under the front passenger seat. Only one from an automatic transmission car will work, from any year. There are a few in the local recyler's yards, but they want more than I want to pay.

Thanks for your help.
I'm heading to a huge u pull it. Let me know how much you're willing to pay and if they sell them for under I'll pick it up for you.
PM me.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
daewooluvr
Expert

Re: WTB: Lanos Automatic ECU (ASAP!)

Post by daewooluvr »

daewooluvr wrote:
BosnianLanos wrote:I need a Lanos Automatic ECU (Electronic Control Unit, Engine Computer). AKA the metal box that sits under the front passenger seat. Only one from an automatic transmission car will work, from any year. There are a few in the local recyler's yards, but they want more than I want to pay.

Thanks for your help.
I'm heading to a huge u pull it. Let me know how much you're willing to pay and if they sell them for under I'll pick it up for you.
PM me.
Sorry but I ran out of time (it closed earlier than I thought they did) so I barely had enuf time for me to get my parts. I may stop back next sunday so if you want I can try to find it then.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com