Espero by Viper

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Viper

Post by Viper »

I think the full price was around 220 euros , but I paid 150..
Viper

Post by Viper »

Here are some new pics , the car still isnt finnished , I have to do a few things on the outside , a few details that will complete the car..

and the bumpers still arent fixed properly , i will do that tommorow..

By ViperZG

By ViperZG

By ViperZG

By ViperZG

By ViperZG

By ViperZG

By ViperZG

By ViperZG

By ViperZG

By ViperZG

By ViperZG

By ViperZG

By ViperZG
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

amazing.

from this...

to this

how the 18"wheels feel?
ImageImage
elhombredemierda
Super

Post by elhombredemierda »

looks great!!!
Viper

Post by Viper »

actually i dont feel the 215/35 tyres.. I got used to them.. I have had the wheels for 8 months and 15k km and I havent damaged any rim driving..i scratched one parking LOL

EDIT: and NOTHING on my suspension has gone wrong in that time..I am not sorry at all for buying the rims..
exist3nce
Expert

Post by exist3nce »

nice work, looks unique and aggressive. Not crazy about the rims, but the rest is sweet.
2004 Optra/Forenza/Lacetti - 225whp - Haltech Sprint500 - CT12B - Getrag F28 6spd - KW V3 Coilovers - FX35 Retrofit
2002 IS300 5MT - 615whp - AEM EMS - GT4088R - Built 9.5CR - R154 - TRD LSD - SupraTT T/B - Varex - LS430 Retrofit
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

great work indeed bro ;)

i am intrested in the rear brake conversion but i have a lanos so i suspect that the rear suspension meber is too big for my car, i am thinking of swapping the rear axel/brakes assembly instead

can you be kind enough and send me the measurments of the mounting surface on the rear suspension member where the axel is attached so i can compare that to my rear suspension member measurments?? if they match then i can simply buy the axel/brakes setup only and swap mine

one more thing: how was the e brake wire fitting like? did you need any mods to get the e brake work properly??

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
mr_g
Expert

Post by mr_g »

Bad Boy! :)
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

mmamdouh the espero is also based on the kadett ... so you get the idea;.
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
Viper

Post by Viper »

I have to earn some money first , with Mr_G's help we will swap the engine..
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

Efrain A. wrote:mmamdouh the espero is also based on the kadett ... so you get the idea;.
unfortunatly we got no kadetts here so it will be near impossible to find one to use as a donor.

is the kadett compatable with the lanos as far as rear suspension/brake setup is concerned?? if yes then the vectra is compatable with the lanos although i am sure the rear suspension member on the vectra is bigger than a lanos.

MMamdouh
mr_g
Expert

Post by mr_g »

Kadett and lanos has the same rear how do you call it, bridge? Also the the springs, but I'm not sure for shock absorbers...

So you can put the bridge on lanos from kadett-E/astra mk2/vectra 2000 with discs..
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

i call the bridge a "rear suspension member" :)

if this is true then i really need to check a vectra rear member... i beleive that the bolt pattern/measurments are the same and i can simply swap the rear brake setup

i also noticed the rear member of the vectra got anti sway bar... will be great to have one as well ;)

MMamdouh
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

Viper please... can you send me the measurments of the area were the axel is attached to the rear member? i beleive it looks like this:

also if you can give me the basic measurments of the rear suspension member of the vectra to be 100% sure that it is a direct fit for a lanos as it will be easyer to swap the whole beam and get a sway bar as an extra ;)
mr_g
Expert

Post by mr_g »

Espero like lanos has the same rear member. Viper used kadett/vectra mk1 rear member and it fits perfect... So... :D

Also, on lanos i could just find how do you call that thing that discs and wheels are mounted on? A hub, or hub boss? So, you could just find hub, disc, disc mount, brake calipers from kadet-e/astra mk1/vectra-A and mount it on lanos rear bridge (rear member).... It fits perfect.. The only problem is handbrake line, string, or how do you call it...