my 2000 nubira - 2.0

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

modem_over

my 2000 nubira - 2.0

Post by modem_over »

OK, so far all i have done to the nubi is put in a pioneer head unit, 200w. In the trunk i have 2 Fosgate punch 12's with a 1000w sony xplod amp. I know all the brands are mismatched... but im poor. also i have removed one of the lines from the airintake so it is drawing from the fenderwell and not whereever the hel it was pulling from before. Nothing major so far but i have several plans and quite a few ideas. All the work so far and in the future unless otherwise noted is dont bye me. maby with the help af a friend or two but im always atleast project lead. Main thing i am hunting for as of now is a body kit that will fit on. For my lil car thats not easy. Here;s the specs as it stands.

2000 Daewoo nubira se

2.0 DOHC 16v

4 speedw/overdrive automatic fwd transaxle

and its still the ugly stock maroon color.

Updates to come include intake, exhaust, lights, sound system, ground fx, tint, hood scoop, and who knows what else. And since i do own a digital camera i will be posting pix as i go. Feel free to ask or make sugestions about any part.
modem_over

New project

Post by modem_over »

i got a bump file of the ECU on my woo, as of right now the only binarys i have identified are the remote unlock sensor poling frequency and the ignition timing. I am working to come up with a complete workup for a new flash. if i can get it to work i can post it here and anyone who has an engen that is Exactly like mine could reflash thers. once ive descrambled he data i should be able to make custom flashes for turbos and what not. sorry... more of a computer nerd than a car guy.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

no dont apoligize, thats sweet. good luck on that.

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Dillon
Expert

Post by Dillon »

I have the same car as you in a difforent color. Welcome Abord lol

KDM 2.0 Nubira
modem_over

New toys - Glow

Post by modem_over »

Ive looked around a bit at some grill options, Decided to stay stock but still tweak the effct a bit. 2 12 inch cold cathodes. Whole project, wires swiches and all came in just under 30$usd.
Dillon
Expert

Post by Dillon »

I wish my car were your color lol

KDM 2.0 Nubira