A Milestone...

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

i hope that is with the factory engine, we could put other car places out of business with that kind of information to consumers.
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

daewoomofo wrote:567769 miles, go woo!
928221/1.6=580138 miles

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

lanowoo wrote:i hope that is with the factory engine, we could put other car places out of business with that kind of information to consumers.
AFAIK it is the factory engine.

MMamdouh
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

lanos2001 wrote:damn thats a lot of miles. he must travel a lot or something. but hell for an american woo 200k miles is still a benchmark.

nick
no idea how did the guy managed to do all those miles knowing that Egypt is only 625,000 square miles.

MMamdouh
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

MMamdouh wrote:
lanos2001 wrote:damn thats a lot of miles. he must travel a lot or something. but hell for an american woo 200k miles is still a benchmark.

nick
no idea how did the guy managed to do all those miles knowing that Egypt is only 625,000 square miles.

MMamdouh
LoL

My car did do the 200K with the factory engine and automatic transmission, and it is still going strong, so I wouldn't be surprised if 580K miles were on the factory engine. After several timing and clutch changes of course.
lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

just drove it with care and the engine done the rest.
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

damn if daewoo was still in business he may get a free car lol, I know alot of the bigger companies, do or atleast used too give you a free car ( something that was on the lot) if you showed proof of your vehicle lasting 1 millions KM's on the original motor and transmission. good stuff

My motor blew at 112,000 KM tho, Not boosted or turbod, never raced. and always proper oil changes., blew a rod in the bottom end...
AborteK

Post by AborteK »

DavesDaewoo wrote:damn if daewoo was still in business he may get a free car lol, I know alot of the bigger companies, do or atleast used too give you a free car ( something that was on the lot) if you showed proof of your vehicle lasting 1 millions KM's on the original motor and transmission. good stuff

My motor blew at 112,000 KM tho, Not boosted or turbod, never raced. and always proper oil changes., blew a rod in the bottom end...
Guess that your engine was the sucky edition hehehe j/k

my 99 hatchy has 73,006 miles on it intend on keeping it low although i use it to work everyday, and i work IN MY CAR!!!!!
Wish me luck ya'll and thank heaven there is finally proof for the non believers and those how screamd ans scorched at me for buying a Woo!!! F-them all!!!!! hahaha
jidasas
Expert

Post by jidasas »

I''m up to 151,000 now and have had no problems which actually left me stranded. YAY

Jimmy
jidasas
Expert

Re: A Milestone...

Post by jidasas »

182,000 miles now...but car is currently sitting until I can get it legally registered due to a salvage title from a wreck two years ago.
jidasas
Expert

Re: A Milestone...

Post by jidasas »

have two lanos now...one is four door every day driver...the other is still in field at my dad's...parts car/future track car.