My Daewoo Lanos / Sex Machine / Rockin ride :p

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

BlackleR
Junior

My Daewoo Lanos / Sex Machine / Rockin ride :p

Post by BlackleR »

The reason for the title is because

1. it is my lanos :D.
2. Whos Daewoo isnt a sex machine?
3. I love Rock music

The picture was taken while i was on webcam to mmamdouh so i appologize that its not the best of pictures but i will try get better pictures soon, inside and out of the car. And not just the good points, i will even take pictures of the huge dent in the other side of the car :P (Which i didnt do i swear, it came like it when i bought it :P )

Also if you look hard just above the rear wheel u can see the pink vinyls that were put on it before i bought it from the previous female owner :p
BlackleR
Junior

Post by BlackleR »

Oh ye also i have a bodykit but its in the garage, im saving to have my car completely sanded then painted white then bodykit painted white so that the whites arent 2 different shades :P
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Awesome! :) hehe removing vinyl is a pain too because you'll still see a difference in your paint if it's been on there a while (doesn't fade as much when it's under vinyl). But overall, I dig it.
BlackleR
Junior

Post by BlackleR »

Well when i respray my car im sanding it down, and for now i like the vinyls its better than nothin :p
woo
Expert

Re: My Daewoo Lanos / Sex Machine / Rockin ride :p

Post by woo »

BlackleR wrote: 2. Whos Daewoo isnt a sex machine?
i have to air my woo out to get the smell of love out of my car before i let my mum in it..... is that a common problem with all daewoos?? :lol:
330w carbon kevlar
you'd better believe thats a paddlin

"a woman is like a refridgerator, bout 6ft tall, 300 pounds........."
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

woo wrote:
BlackleR wrote: 2. Whos Daewoo isnt a sex machine?
i have to air my woo out to get the smell of love out of my car before i let my mum in it..... is that a common problem with all daewoos?? :lol:

indeed... my friends have gotten in and gone... "it smells like sex... that's just wrong dude." :lol: :lol:
woo
Expert

Post by woo »

Audacityracing wrote:indeed... my friends have gotten in and gone... "it smells like sex... that's just wrong dude." :lol: :lol:
do you get the same question as me from people "why do you have a towel in the car"??. Towels are easier washed then seats
330w carbon kevlar

BlackleR
Junior

Post by BlackleR »

na i got seat covers, and when i go out for the night i take a blanket so :p
ooobiserooo
Junior

Post by ooobiserooo »

BlackleR wrote:na i got seat covers, and when i go out for the night i take a blanket so :p
i usualy do it out sidethe car! I realy hate the foot prints all over the car interior :(

anyway i like the car! what will be the new color?
BlackleR
Junior

Post by BlackleR »

The new colour will be WHITE! :p Not many white cars around by me, normally silver n black blue etc. Im just sanding it down so that the bodykit and the car will be the same shade white. But the grills on the bodykit will be painted black. And im gonna put some black tribal vinyls on it, like a big one on the bonnet some down the sides etc :P
woo
Expert

Post by woo »

ooobiserooo wrote:i usualy do it out sidethe car! I realy hate the foot prints all over the car interior :(

anyway i like the car! what will be the new color?
i over came others foot prints with a dash mat.... the windscreen still gets dity (im too tall for the back seat)
330w carbon kevlar

BlackleR
Junior

Post by BlackleR »

what u guys think of the black spoiler on me white car ? should i paint it white too, do u think the spoiler even suits the car etc opinnnnions please :D
wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

its not that bad really i personally would only put a spoiler that is the same tone as the car. but a spoiler like that you shouldnt paint. get more angles of the wing and i'll tell you if it suits the car
BlackleR
Junior

Post by BlackleR »

Will have pics soon of my crashed up ride :p
ooobiserooo
Junior

Post by ooobiserooo »

BlackleR wrote:what u guys think of the black spoiler on me white car ? should i paint it white too, do u think the spoiler even suits the car etc opinnnnions please :D
try it! i think it shold look good! if not u can respray it ;)