leganza with a lowrider look

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

ladiion13z

leganza with a lowrider look

Post by ladiion13z »

this is my leganza i know im kinda outta place since this is a racing site but thought id show you guys how a lowrider woo would look like :D
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Not to be a dick.... but aren't lowriders are actually supposed to be low?

Love the color by the way :)
Audacity Racing
moron

Re: leganza with a lowrider look

Post by Audacity Racing »

ladiion13z wrote:this is my leganza i know im kinda outta place since this is a racing site but thought id show you guys how a lowrider woo would look like :D
no way... we have as many show cars as we do racers... you are a woo owner and therefore welcome!
ladiion13z

Post by ladiion13z »

AcingTeam wrote:Not to be a dick.... but aren't lowriders are actually supposed to be low?

lol yea they are supposed to be and mine is but since these are old pics i dont have any new ones showing it slammed since i put a 2 pump set up(hydros)....and thanks bout the color its a bright blue(one that comes on kias) with flakes
ladiion13z

Re: leganza with a lowrider look

Post by ladiion13z »

Audacityracing wrote:
ladiion13z wrote:this is my leganza i know im kinda outta place since this is a racing site but thought id show you guys how a lowrider woo would look like :D
no way... we have as many show cars as we do racers... you are a woo owner and therefore welcome!
thanks for the welcome :D
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

ladiion13z wrote:
AcingTeam wrote:Not to be a dick.... but aren't lowriders are actually supposed to be low?

lol yea they are supposed to be and mine is but since these are old pics i dont have any new ones showing it slammed since i put a 2 pump set up(hydros)....and thanks bout the color its a bright blue(one that comes on kias) with flakes
Nice!! Definately need to get new pics... bigger pics... haha. And yes, welcome.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

yes finally a lowrider woo. been waiting to see when one would pop up. welcome to the group. and yes you need as many pics as possible.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
ladiion13z

Post by ladiion13z »

sorry bout the small pics but here ya go BEFORE:Image
shaved doors, molded bumpers,shaved front grill antenna and trunk,smurfs etched windows, hydros,
since i live in miami we have lovely hurricanes and this is what wilma did to mine AFTER:Image
should be getting it back anytime now