43som daewoo lanos

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

This website??

Greatestjournal.com??
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Pretty much any car thats for show is going to be rice... its supposed to look nice. People always call people rice that just want to make theyre car look better. I admit some people have bad taste in making there car look "better" though. But i think this ride is really clean and nice looking.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
CustomLanos
Expert

Post by CustomLanos »

all set check the members rides...
I wish my grass was emo....so it would cut itself
pehN
Super

Post by pehN »

Is this your engine?

8)

43som

Post by 43som »

it was. this was when it was featured in hot 4s magazine back in 01 i think.
since then the interior has been fully redone, and going aain as we speak.
the engine bay is being fibre glass covers and alloy, it has a pod filter in there and exhaust.
I am more concerned with looks here, basicly because to drive on the roads within australia, legally, is very hard.
For instance nitrous is banned. for any road use. however doesn't stop many. it is expensive to turbo, unless in the game of doing so.
I am going to finish the looks and interior before going to nitrous then onto turbo, as i will run both in the end anyway.
my bonnet is illegal in the fact that it has reflective surfaces on it. the race seats need to be compliance and approved. exhaust can only be 94db at the loudest. pod filters are also looked upon dodgily.

The only reason i will be aiming for power is to compete in the show series which is auto salon, where db, power, and show, and numerous other things go to a points system, which goes to a natonal champion at the end of the year. individuality is the aim. hence why i go directly away from what everyone else is doing. plus mite be dodgy swing it round a track with a glass water tank in the rear seat.

in the next year, i am looking more into body kitting it, making my own custom kit. then a respray obvioulsy.

it does go prety hard though, being the twin cam engine. it is one of 4 hottest woo's in aus, which shows how many are actually being done up here. but we are slowly converting peeps from honda's!