1.5L Lanos Turbo Charge/Intercooler piping - New PICTURES!

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Nubira2.2
Expert

Post by Nubira2.2 »

richardmatalon wrote:First off, are you sure that your turbo is good, is it used, rebuilt or what, it might be that ur turbo is not good. as far as teh oil pressure raising, I am not sure, but having a higher oil pressure is not necessarily that bad. How did you install the guage for the oil pressure. If you want help , u need to take some good pics of the install and post them. If you want any help, just pm me and I will do everything in my power to help you out. Boy, I must say, this year has been good for turbo woo's , three in the same month, that is amazing. :lol:
Is good to have that many turbo woos. BUT THERE IS NO DYNO CHART OF THOSE CARS SO WE CANT HAVE AND IDEA HOW MANY HP GAIN, NEITHER WE HAVE THE 1/4 MILE TIM

i want to see the numbers ... :(
Mitsubishi Eclipse GST 304whp 319tq @22psi w EVO 3 16G Daily Driven
DAEWOO Nubira 2.2L Turbo 217whp 204tq @13psi SOLD
money

Post by money »

woo_sleeper wrote:nuthin was taken apart from the engine except the oil pan , didnt take off the pump at all nor did any internal work recently in tha past 2 yrs also no leakes ever happened b4 i had the trubo yet the same oil psi ???
Can't your pressure be off if you have too much oil? Or is it possible the guage is broken? I may be headed the wrong direction I only know enough to get me by about cars :).
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
woo_sleeper

Post by woo_sleeper »

money wrote:
woo_sleeper wrote:nuthin was taken apart from the engine except the oil pan , didnt take off the pump at all nor did any internal work recently in tha past 2 yrs also no leakes ever happened b4 i had the trubo yet the same oil psi ???
Can't your pressure be off if you have too much oil? Or is it possible the guage is broken? I may be headed the wrong direction I only know enough to get me by about cars :).

sorry for the late psot guys but been workin to finish the project
any ways this is wat i got so far, i got a reg to adjust the oil psi not i have it at low 20 and at hi 45 to 50psi , but this is the weird thing once i hit full throttle i hear this screaching sound ,commin from the turbo i think , heres some pics

MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

nice work man... what about engine bay pics??

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
money

Post by money »

Cars hawt, love the rims.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
woo_sleeper

Post by woo_sleeper »

thanx guys ill get some pics of the bay soon, but does any 1 have any idea why would i hear that screaching sound from the turbo when i hit full throttle :?
money

Post by money »

?????? Anything to do w/ the oil pressure regulator?
woo_sleeper

Post by woo_sleeper »

well i have the reg set at a low of 20-25 psi and at full throttle 40-50 psi thats the readings i get but i never had this screaching sound b4 :?
money

Post by money »

Is it hard to adjust? bump it up like 5 - 10 lb's on the top end and see if it get's any better. I don't know what safe pressures are though?
octuning
Junior

Post by octuning »

Cool car man. Nicework.
woo_sleeper

Post by woo_sleeper »

octuning wrote:Cool car man. Nicework.
thanx bro :lol: glad u liked it
woo_sleeper

Post by woo_sleeper »

money wrote:Is it hard to adjust? bump it up like 5 - 10 lb's on the top end and see if it get's any better. I don't know what safe pressures are though?
well i dnt know ill try , am also seeing at full throttle little deposits of oil in the piping
:cry:
money

Post by money »

That isn't good, your outside of my scope of exertise on that one (which is very small) hehe. Sorry I can't be of more assistance!
octuning
Junior

Post by octuning »

I believe you've got a Air/fuel ratio gauge. Did you get it to work correctly? I've installed one but it never worked like i expected to be. Is it using the stock O2 sensor? If so how many wires is it
woo_sleeper

Post by woo_sleeper »

ya mine worked just fine its a 1 wire , i got a Autometer C2 i just taped it in to the stock O2