MaXiMiZoR's Lanos

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

MaXiMiZoR

MaXiMiZoR's Lanos

Post by MaXiMiZoR »

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by MaXiMiZoR on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Daewoo Lanos 1.5i 2002
-Bosch Super 4 sparkplugs
-Shark Racing front strutbar
-Pipercross foam air filter
-Cold Air Intake MOD
-Grounding Kit
-Malpassi Rising Rate FPR
Rodd1s
Expert

Re: MaXiMiZoR's Lanos

Post by Rodd1s »

Sweet! always liked the lanos 3dr in black, shame u cant find them anywhere in the UK :-(

liking the cold air feed too, same as what i've done, xcept i did it with the flexi plastic tubing u use for tumble dryers :lol:

I like the wheels too, are they the standard lanos 6spoke wheels or aftermarket?
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
MaXiMiZoR

Re: MaXiMiZoR's Lanos

Post by MaXiMiZoR »

Rodd1s wrote:Sweet! always liked the lanos 3dr in black, shame u cant find them anywhere in the UK :-(

liking the cold air feed too, same as what i've done, xcept i did it with the flexi plastic tubing u use for tumble dryers :lol:

I like the wheels too, are they the standard lanos 6spoke wheels or aftermarket?
The tubing I used is for kitchen hood appliances. I wrapped it in ducktape for better strenght.

The 6-spoke wheels are aftermarket VIA-wheels: 195/50/R15.
The wheels on the bottom photo are standard wheels with aftermarket wheelcaps: 175/70/R13.

I also fitted a Shark Racing strutbar for better stability and a Pipercross foam replacement air filter.
My next mod will be swapping the fuel pressure regulator (FPR) with a Malpassi Rising Rate FPR for better throttle respons and torque.

Grtz
Daewoo Lanos 1.5i 2002
-Bosch Super 4 sparkplugs
-Shark Racing front strutbar
-Pipercross foam air filter
-Cold Air Intake MOD
-Grounding Kit
-Malpassi Rising Rate FPR