My True Leganza!!! its here DaewoLeganza Updated 1282006

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

Dude, have you even seen my car, if you're going to talk rarity with me, thats great... how many Nubira hatchbacks you seen riding around? lol...

nice about the GPA, if u had a 4.0 i'm sure a few colleges other than devry would've called you... because devry targets people who have no chance at full rides, or even partial scholarships. They tend to keep around the 2.8-3.4 range...

http://www.joeld.net/metrozone/2002swift.html

Have fun =)

~Kyle
a woo that is a work in progress
DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

daewoomofo wrote:because if you dont care enough to spell it correctly, then you obviously dont respect it
could u just drop the non sense and lets just be friends?
Last edited by DaewoLeganza on Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

your general attitude will get you banned.

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

daewoomofo wrote:your general attitude will get you banned.
wtf i just offered u my friendship

if i did not respect daewo then i would not have bought the daewoo!

aneab wtf u talkin about other people have 4.0s too its not that hard
i do not want other colleges i want Devry because Devry finds u nice jobs because of its high rep
and yea they do accept anyone because there were people in my math class that could not even pass chapter 1 when ive started with chapter 12 and finished chapter 16
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

honestly i think the only reason you want to be a part of this forum is to annoy all of its members, you have bragged and bragged about your car, its nothing special. i have a car too, and do i brag about it, no cause i know its not anything special, but i also try to contribute usefull info to the people that need it if i can. i dont know too much about daewoo's but i am trying to learn so i can help others, you are only trying to show off your car, and cause trouble

DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

daewoomofo wrote:honestly i think the only reason you want to be a part of this forum is to annoy all of its members, you have bragged and bragged about your car, its nothing special. i have a car too, and do i brag about it, no cause i know its not anything special, but i also try to contribute usefull info to the people that need it if i can. i dont know too much about daewoo's but i am trying to learn so i can help others, you are only trying to show off your car, and cause trouble
im not braggin about jack sht i just want to talk about Daewo... if i was given 3 cents on how many fricken times ive defended daewo on AOLs Car Chat i would have enough money to buy the HID Kit myself right now
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

im sorry to say but your daewoo isnt defending the name daewoo at all.... in your case its the other way around :roll:
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

Yep it's not that hard, i'm just confushed how you have a 4.0 really... by your lack of intelligence shown on the forum after they gave u twice to clean up your act... and given warnings... and such... I shouldn't really bash Devry, It's an Okay school and it's program does work... But you seem like you're a twelve year old... and if you can't learn simple and easy to understand guidelines and behavior, you can't succeed how you, or your parents have led you to believe...

~kyle
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

not braggin about jack shit? what about your "B+G's are better" cause i have them posts? and putting down eibach, when you are sporting a eibach sticker on you car, im done with you, and sorry but i try to not be friends with people that get on my nerves.

DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

daewoomofo wrote:not braggin about jack shit? what about your "B+G's are better" cause i have them posts? and putting down eibach, when you are sporting a eibach sticker on you car, im done with you, and sorry but i try to not be friends with people that get on my nerves.
if i didnt like eibach so much why r the decals still on my doors!
sorry but i try to not be friends with people that get on my nerves
then stop talkin! u wanted to initiate the ban out of no where and it fired up this argument
DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

daewoomofo wrote:yeah get the the goo gone or any thing likethat. the zinc plating will wear of the first time you push on the brake pedal (trust me im a plater) the zinc is really soft, it will last in the nonbrakeing surfaces though and stop any rust but i do say good luck with them
btw thnx for ur advice... have put on the goo gone and it worked wonders... now if u could recommend me a scratch remover
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

DaewoLeganza wrote:if i didnt like eibach so much why r the decals still on my doors!
thats what im trying to figure out

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

DaewoLeganza wrote:
daewoomofo wrote:yeah get the the goo gone or any thing likethat. the zinc plating will wear of the first time you push on the brake pedal (trust me im a plater) the zinc is really soft, it will last in the nonbrakeing surfaces though and stop any rust but i do say good luck with them
btw thnx for ur advice... have put on the goo gone and it worked wonders... now if u could recommend me a scratch remover
just try buffing the scratches out, with a buffing wheel. (im not startin any thing by this) see thats how you work thigs around here, if your polite then other s will be polite back , if you clog everything up people will not be polite

Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

**Sigh** this is a worthless argument, and DaewoLeganza is a mindless drone that has no way of learning. I'm done, i'm going to go back to reading way old posts on here so i don't ask any questions in the future that have already been answered about my woo :D :D

By the way, DaewoLeganza, if you go on www.Daewoous.com

these are all the touch up paints... and their prices for leganzas
PART NO.
UBX9842U Touch-up Paint, Deep Bluish Green Leganza 1998-00 $5.20 42U
UBX9811U Touch-up Paint, Galaxy White Leganza 1998-02 $5.20 11U
ULX9883L Touch-up Paint, Granada Black Leganza 1998-02 $5.20 83L
UBX0083U Touch-up Paint, Harbor Mist Leganza 2001-02 $5.20 83U
ULX9862U Touch-up Paint, Khaki Beige Leganza 1998-99 $5.20 62U
ULX0030U Touch-up Paint, Midnight Blue Leganza 2001-02 $5.20 30U
UBX9893U Touch-up Paint, Olive Silver Leganza 1998-02 $5.20 93U
ULX9892U Touch-up Paint, Poly Silver Leganza 2000-02 $5.20 92U
ULX0064U Touch-up Paint, Red Brown Leganza 2001-02 $5.20 64U
ULX9874U Touch-up Paint, Spinel Red Leganza 1998-99 $5.20 74U

If you imput them into the Part No. Search at the top right hand of the screen (after you've created an account) you can add them to your cart, and order them :D Have fun!
Last edited by Aneab on Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

daewoomofo wrote:
DaewoLeganza wrote:
just try buffing the scratches out, with a buffing wheel. (im not startin any thing by this) see thats how you work thigs around here, if your polite then other s will be polite back , if you clog everything up people will not be polite
used a small flathead screw driver to remover the excess then redid the liquid then clothed then repeated