My lanos is back

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

john_trickle
Expert

Post by john_trickle »

rr__kroz123 wrote:
john_trickle wrote:
rr__kroz123 wrote:very nice work but if I were you I would have changed the color, but it's your car that is what counts.
i was going to change it but i would have had to do the engine bay and so on so i stuck the same with the holographic flakes through it.
john
Ohh yeah forgot about that you're right, the holographic flakes looks very nice too.
I had a whole container full of holographic flakes and only used 3 teaspoons of it cuz ive seen some cars with to much sparkles and it looks crap so im happy with the amount i used.
john
john_trickle
Expert

Post by john_trickle »

whitetiger2nv wrote:i def reckon it was worth all the effort...nice lookin ride...
Thanks dude i appreciate that.
john
Last edited by john_trickle on Thu May 24, 2007 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
john_trickle
Expert

Post by john_trickle »

john_trickle wrote:
rr__kroz123 wrote:
john_trickle wrote: i was going to change it but i would have had to do the engine bay and so on so i stuck the same with the holographic flakes through it.
john
Ohh yeah forgot about that you're right, the holographic flakes looks very nice too.
I had a whole container full of holographic flakes and only used 3 teaspoons of it cuz ive seen some cars with to much sparkles and it looks crap so im happy with the amount i used.
john
Heres a pic of to much sparkles,

john_trickle
Expert

Post by john_trickle »

jidasas wrote:Looks GOOD!!!!!!!!! Love the hood...you made that custom right...

Jimmy
Least its done i can move on to doing the engine now.
john