hurray............newbie so i need as much help as possible.

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

babiboi

hurray............newbie so i need as much help as possible.

Post by babiboi »

i dnt wan sound lik a fool but jus gota new car n its a 2000 lanos sx in green. lololol yea y green. nways its auto aswell.
nways knowin lanos r rare in uk i deciced 2 PIMP mine up.

heres the list of things ill like 2do but aint sure how or even if it could be done n how much it would cost n if they are worth doin 2 a daewoo.

change front speakers 5` aj sound 600 watts done
fix Rage® Exhaust Brushed Steel [BS-X2] bought but dont know how to fix
fix induction kit or just filter: dont know which to buy
get amp to power 2 x 1000watts kenwood sub and probably 1 to power the rear and door speakers if needed
my current rear speakers makes an irritantin buzzin noise when the headunit is turned on so i might change them if it cnt b fixd.
change front disc brakes and pads
get eitha 17/18 or 19 chrome rimz. i saw two 19's that fit but £1500 is alot
new shocks and lowering kit.. dont know which is the best brand
change oil filter, new head gasket and stainless steel manifold....was told with this ill get betta performance
new alarm system. just fitted the central locking. which wasnt easy
tintz
mesh front bumper and replace foglight and new grill
fix m3 mirror
fix ripspeed dvd monitor player......could i get away with the cheap ebay version or do i strictly go with known brands
install console. likely my ps2 slimline
replace handbrake with chrome
replace old matz
leather retrim and door card and dash respray in silver
fix decals and graphics this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DOLPHIN-VINYL-DEC ... dZViewItem or http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DRAGON-VINYL-DECA ... dZViewItem

replace front seats with leather http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-GTB-LEATHER-L ... p1638.m118

vertical lambo doors..

and thats about it, but my problem is which of this could actually be done by me n which should b strictly left to the professionalz, although i wan save on labour fees. and ive been told this would be a waste to be done on a daewoo. is it?

i just need as much advice from true lovers of lanos unlike my friends.

Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Get some pics up of the car :b

If you're really intent on doing this it should be cool to see the before and after
SAZ
---------------------
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Daewoo Lanos is an Astra MK2/MK3 underneath the outer shell... ( closer to 16V GTE than 8V chassis )... most people have no idea.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
Dillon
Expert

Post by Dillon »

you could probly do most of the stuff. but u need to figure out in wich order will you be able to do this and it fit your budget.

KDM 2.0 Nubira