My True Leganza!!! its here DaewoLeganza Updated 1282006

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

DaewoLeganza wrote:doesnt matter... my parents r willin to give me money because they know that i will be very successful someday and the stuff spent on the car will be nothin compared to the heeps of money that i will be recievin :o
plus its my 1st car :D
Okay.. lets say that SOMEHOW you end up making a shit load of money per year.. you will still be in more debt than any of us most likly cuz you never learned how to use your own money... or other peoples for that matter. Just because its your parents money doesnt mean you should spent 3x more money than it should cost on an exhaust.

How can you have any pride for your car if you didnt even buy it yourself? seriously? You cant have pride in something you didnt work for.
DaewoLeganza wrote: u know what i probably will be makin more money per yr than u will ever make in ur yearly salary... i just have to say it because its wrong for u to talk about banning me because u r just Envious
Have you ever even had a job? I'm not even out of high school yet and I bet you i have more money in my bank account alone than you've made in your life.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

DaewoLeganza wrote:
daewoomofo wrote:what the one about learning tuning from a movie that dont show jack shit
tunings the next step but theres not enough money to do turbo or stuff like that
With the money that you've supposedly spent on the usless scams and redoing things like your exhaust you could have put togather a turbo kit for your car
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Aneab wrote:Yep it's not that hard, i'm just confushed how you have a 4.0 really... by your lack of intelligence shown on the forum after they gave u twice to clean up your act... and given warnings... and such... I shouldn't really bash Devry, It's an Okay school and it's program does work... But you seem like you're a twelve year old... and if you can't learn simple and easy to understand guidelines and behavior, you can't succeed how you, or your parents have led you to believe...

~kyle
I wouldnt be totally surprised if he had a 4.0.. I mean I have many friends that wont show up to school for a week, do any of the hw, and get drunk untill 4am the night before a test and end up getting an A or B.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

kinkyllama wrote:
Aneab wrote:Yep it's not that hard, i'm just confushed how you have a 4.0 really... by your lack of intelligence shown on the forum after they gave u twice to clean up your act... and given warnings... and such... I shouldn't really bash Devry, It's an Okay school and it's program does work... But you seem like you're a twelve year old... and if you can't learn simple and easy to understand guidelines and behavior, you can't succeed how you, or your parents have led you to believe...

~kyle
I wouldnt be totally surprised if he had a 4.0.. I mean I have many friends that wont show up to school for a week, do any of the hw, and get drunk untill 4am the night before a test and end up getting an A or B.
That's very true, but he doesn't seem to have the intelligence to get it on his own... almost as if his mom does his homework along with buying him his stuff...

~Kyle
a woo that is a work in progress
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

WOW WOW WOW :shock: ... i leave the forum for 48 hours and all hell break loose!

this post has gone way to far... seriously, daewoleganza or whatev you call yourself: you are pushing it too far again, you posted the long awated pics of your "sweet" ride and their is nothing sweet about it... only thing that looks good in my opinion are the rims... other than that is it all messy, wires going each and every way, funny looking intake, rust and even the pics you posted are either dark or showing the rear of the car... in my opinion we ain't seen shit and the only thing we saw was not that promising.

your woo is just like any other woo with rims out their... it is even not that bettr than my own car, only difference is i didn't go arround braging about it saying it is the best Woo ever, in your case the best you can say "its a work in progress"... it is not that flashy at all compared to ASAM's daewoo for example, i didn't see all the other Leganzas in the forum but i don't think they are that messy as yours.

you spent 9k USD on your car to get it to be what it is now?? thats a shit load of money almost as much as my car's worth now... if i had that sum of money to spent on my woo it would have been one of a kind Woo that every one on the planet knows about it and its pics will be swapping the internet but beleave me i would have consulted more experianced people before modding the car to get as much knowledge as i can before spending a dime.

you learned from the fast and furious and NFS? well can't see what yuo really did learn... for me beeing from a country that lags back some 10,000 years in the race of technology i was amazed to know of this insane product called NOS that was on cars in the fast and the furous... it is really great invension but thats aboiut what you get from watching the movie. i havwe done my researches and learned more and more about NOS till i ended up testing one out of the handfull of NOS equippted cars in Egypt myself yesterday and i really felt what it can do... for me i got to see a new product, reseached it, tested it and now planning on getting a kit on one of my friend's car. (full review for the test and pics will be soon i nthe 5th egyptian daewoo meet soon), ca't find out what you learned from NFS?

as for money... you spend your patrents money, i see no glory about that... hell it makes it even worse to spend 9k which are even not yours and still not be able to build a head turning woo... in my case the Woo is not muine, its my dad's woo and i just youe it as he is not at home very often... since we got the car 7 years ago i paid for mantaining it as well as modding it from my own money, thats why i got the guts to say ITS MY WOO... i didn't buy it and it is not regestred to my name but sice it saw the light it was driven, maitaned and modded by me.

for you you didn't spend anything out of your money, didn't really work on it and you insulted her so much... remeber what you used to say on the yahoo group?? "run from daewoo" and "its a daewoo" and such crap, now you say its sweet after spending 9k to just end up with 17" rims that just are good looking... face the truth... you know jack shit about cars and you are seriously need to learn almost every thing about them.

drop the "you are jealous" thing you flash every now and then... nothing on your car makes us - or at least me - jealous at all... hell we saw nothing on it but rims and the rest are rear shots of an OEM rear end with suspect sticker... the rest are dim pics and all are night pics... what are yuo a vampire or so?? will you burn in the sunlight if you came out for a clear pic of your Woo??

the only cars i am jealous off are custom lanos and Shaun's lanoses... they are insanly clean and pretty... so much effort was done to make them that way, me and a friend actually thinking of buying custom lanos' woo and importing it to the country just because it is so sweet... we wouldn't take yours even if you gave it to us for free.

in the end i say posting some night pics of a rear end won't make you any more popular... i think you are so banned.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

New pix comin up now and i dont have time to read up ur non senses

Daytime pix r up :D
done
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

DaewoLeganza wrote:New pix comin up now and i dont have time to read up ur non senses

Daytime pix r up :D
done

and this my firend is why i locked this mess. i can say with a great degree of certainty that you have shown us you ass yet again, and will be banned simply because you run your mouth.