ATTENTION!!!!! DAEWOO HEADER CAN BE BOUGHT FOR $250.00!!!!!!

Group Buys... Be 100% sure before trying to start a group buy. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Adam454ss
Junior

ATTENTION!!!!! DAEWOO HEADER CAN BE BOUGHT FOR $250.00!!!!!!

Post by Adam454ss »

That's right you have heard correct!!! Evofusion exhaust in California will make a tubular exhaust header for Nubira 2.0L. I asked them if one of the kind they make will work on our Daewoo engines, the reply was no but will make one if there is a good demand for them. They will offer it at $250.00 plus shipping if 10 or more people will buy.
I'm one and MacPac may be two..... Come on people, this is a sweet deal!!!!!!!
When in doubt, FLOOR it!!!
bluesheepbrian
Expert

Post by bluesheepbrian »

Is it just for the Nubira
2002 Daewoo Lanos HB
www.evo-imports.com
www.myspace.com/bluesheepbrian
"Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it?"
Adam454ss
Junior

Post by Adam454ss »

I am not sure it might fit the Leganza. I will have to ask.
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

ask if they will be offering a stainless t3 header. i'll even throw in the program for the header flange.

p.s. adam if the header is a two piece (4 into 2/ 2 into 1) you can use it in the leganzabut you'll have to mod the bottom half cause the oil pans are different between the two.

garrett
zerosilence
Super

Post by zerosilence »

what about for the lanos? if so is it smog legal
Adam454ss
Junior

Post by Adam454ss »

I will ask the questions to Evofusion. As for the T3 turbo SS header, Leganza and Lanos header I am sure that they will need a minium of 10 orders for each before they make them. I will also ask if it will be smog legal, but since being in California it should be as long as you have a cat. convertor in the exhaust system.
I must say I am quit pleased that there is alot of interest for tubular headers for Daewoo cars!! Keep your comments and interests coming. I do believe an order list should be made to keep track.

Leganza:

Nubira:
1: Adam Hill

Lanos:

T3 Turbo Leganza:

T3 Turbo Nubira:

T3 Turbo Lanos:
Dillon
Expert

Post by Dillon »

Ill buy a Nubira one... Are they cermatic coated or wat?

KDM 2.0 Nubira
Adam454ss
Junior

Post by Adam454ss »

At this time I''m not sure about ceramic coating. As of right now it's just stainless steel, but they more than likely will offer ceramic coating at an extra cost. I will ask them that too. I will send an email on Monday night so that people have more opportunity to ask questions and not keep sending multiple emails to Evofusion.
Keep those questions, comments and espically orders coming!!!!! :)
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

for refrence the Reno, Forenza & Nubira would all use the same N/A header and the Leganza would have to slightly different.
all four of them would use the same T3 header.

the program i wrote for the header flange is without the egr system. but like the OE piece it could be milled in.

if this company needs an OE let TOM, CHRIS or myself know.

garrett
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Adam---- MOCPAC.....

*and yes the leganza can use it IF and only if you use a nubira crank...
ImageImage
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

explain "IF"

garrett
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

what's the condition you're trying to work around?

garrett
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

They have a group buy going for the forenza/reno as well and its $225 for the group buy price...normal price is about $295
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

I wouldn't buy anything from them now... they seem to be lacking in customer service. Real quick to jump at making money but not retaining customers or following through

Food for thought
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Audacity Racing wrote:I wouldn't buy anything from them now... they seem to be lacking in customer service. Real quick to jump at making money but not retaining customers or following through

Food for thought
+1. I was going to say something but they still have my money for parts they never had!

I've had two problems with them in a couple years.

1) I ordered springs from them...were very unhelpfull when I talked to them about the springs. Turned out the mechanic that installed the springs said he didnt think they were made for my car.. as they didnt fit very well. He said they may or may not give me problems...they never did but when I asked evofushion about it they had nothing to say and just blew me off.

2) I think it was about 6 weeks ago I ordered a reno fiberglass hood from them...about 10 days later I contacted them to see when it would get to my house and they said they didnt even have it in stock. They never told me it would take longer than normal, was special order, or anything like that...they said they'd send me an email when it ships to me. Just a couple days ago I had to confront them when they got on suzuki-forums trying to get group buys going...they said they sent out an email but I never got one.

Also another member on the suzuki forums had a problem with them. Turns out 70% of the parts they have on there website for the forenza/reno they cant even get!

I think a group buy thing would go through but it'd probably be alot of time, hassels, ect with them
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama