ATTENTION!!!!! DAEWOO HEADER CAN BE BOUGHT FOR $250.00!!!!!!

Group Buys... Be 100% sure before trying to start a group buy. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Adam454ss
Junior

Post by Adam454ss »

I think we need to keep a positive attitude. We have all had a problem with one company or another from time to time. They, like us are human and are prone to making mistakes and having hope. I myself would really love to see this happen. I did send that email Monday night with your concerns, questions and comments. I am hoping that everyone will get what they're asking for. I'm also hoping the program for the header flange will wet their appitite!!!
Thanks everyone!!!
When in doubt, FLOOR it!!!
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I find the title of this post to be funny.... like oh my god..... it's only $250 !!!!!

Don't get me wrong here $250 for a header is not a bad price.... but it's certainly not spectacular.

So I have to assume that the tubular manifold gets rid of the first Catalytic converter..... which means any states with emissions tests will fail it on the spot.

The factory Nubira manifolds are pretty decent.... I'm not sure you would make any significant horsepower gains.

To be clear..... I feel this should be in the "group buy" section.... since your allready starting a list ( thus why I moved it )

Chris
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
Adam454ss
Junior

Post by Adam454ss »

Greetings everyone. I have heard back from Evofusion exhaust. Here is what "they" said.

That would be impossible to make as too many would have to be made. I believe the header, if we do it, would be 4-2-1 because that is the design that we have found works best overall for both manual and automatics. It would be stainless steel for the lowest weight, and best quality. For SMOG, it would for sure not be, as almost all headers that involve a downpipe are impossible to make legal if its affecting the placement of the cat in any way. However, since its going to be bolt on, youll be able to put back the stock header at any time with ease.

The first sentence is refering to the different models of Daewoos there are, so unfortunately they will make one only for the Nubira because it can also be used on another vehicle.
I hope questions have been answered.
Not to be pushy but that LIST still needs some more names!!! :)

Chris
I know $250 is still a fair amount of money but it's alot better than $500. It is still better than the majority of headers out there.
zerosilence
Super

Post by zerosilence »

ok im in
Adam454ss
Junior

Post by Adam454ss »

Zero Silence, excellant
I think we should do a continued copy and paste order form of everyone interested to help keep track.
So that I don't accidentally add someone's name to the list, please type in your name. Thank-you!

Nubira Tubular Header from Evofusion:
1: Adam Hill
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Nubira Tubular Header from Evofusion:
1: Adam Hill
2: Mocpac (if I dont make a custom one first)
ImageImage
TheRiseIsTheFall

Post by TheRiseIsTheFall »

I'm in, if it will fit my 99 leganza.. (I've been needing headers for a while)

and 250 is a damn good price, if I have to mod to fit the leganza what would I need to do, and/or buy>
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

sorry pall this topic has been dead for a while. Evofusions went bankrupt about a month ago.
TheRiseIsTheFall

Post by TheRiseIsTheFall »

lol, That settles that... :lol:

You know of any other places I could get headers for my leganza?
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

well I have the header flanges available and I'm working on a header for the 1.6 so it really wouldn't be too big a stretch to do one for the 2.0/2.2, the only real hang up is having a leganza that I can use to mock up with. you're not located in the Southern Colorado area are you? how soon are you wanting one?