forenza body kits

Group Buys... Be 100% sure before trying to start a group buy. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

racesuzuki

forenza body kits

Post by racesuzuki »

im workin on getting people together for a forenza body kit. i need 4 people to go in on it with me. us 5 will pay 495 for the body kit and an additional 150 a peice for shipping and handling. but before anything the best part is we get to pick the kit that will be made. so who ever is interested let me know. if i cant find enough people i will design it on my own and be selling them. i really dont want to buy 5 of these kits though. after the original design we will have to send the company atleast enough money for 3 body kits...they will find a forenza and start mocking up a design...with mock up and design it will take about 3 months before production is started. but before we get them they need the money for the additional 2 body kits. if you are interested just email me and let me know
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

wait.. 150 a peice for shipping? is that a body kit or 150 for the front, 150 for the side... ect...

Im more intrested in something that will greatly reduct drag and in return improve top speed and handling. So i dont think ill go in on this one
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

kinkyllama wrote:wait.. 150 a peice for shipping? is that a body kit or 150 for the front, 150 for the side... ect...

Im more intrested in something that will greatly reduct drag and in return improve top speed and handling. So i dont think ill go in on this one
I think he said 495 for the whole body kit PLUS 150 for shipping.
Jolly8286

Post by Jolly8286 »

I know this is an old forum, but racesuzuki, how many people have you got. or is too late.