Deal on ebay items for lanos, Headlight covers, kit and more

Group Buys... Be 100% sure before trying to start a group buy. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

DavesDaewoo
Super

Deal on ebay items for lanos, Headlight covers, kit and more

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Hey everyone, Ive been fighting and fighting and Ive finally got something going with on the lanos headlight covers that you can paint to match, daewoo aluminum step liners as well as the rear spoiler and rear and front lip kits , I need an idea on what items you guys / gals are interested in, I will be buying a bulk deal from this guy to save huge,

prices are as follows, ( rough idea could go a bit higher or lower with shipping)

if i can get more then 3 orders on the following items the prices could become cheaper as well

headlight covers for Lanos, come primed and ready to paint,
25.00 + shipping(must be 3 to get this price)

Aluminum step liners with the daewoo logo,
20.00 Plus shipping

rear top Wing, Unpainted-Primer=$45.00 each, same wing in Flat Black Color $55.00,

front 2 piece Spoiler=$59.00, rear 2 piece Skirts=$59.00,

these are the items that have been seen on ebay as the oraci kit, only unavilible thing is the side skirts, These prices are subject to chagne, the more interest i get in all or any of the items the cheaper things will be for us all, Prices are in US funds

hope that i can help you help me and help us all, these items are rediculusly high on ebay so maybe we can all save at once :D
AcingTeam
Expert

Re: Deal on ebay items for lanos, Headlight covers, kit and

Post by AcingTeam »

DavesDaewoo wrote:... these items are rediculusly high on ebay so maybe we can all save at once :D
The prices you listed are only $5-10 dollars less than what they are on eBay. So there isn't a huge difference...
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

AcingTeam wrote:
DavesDaewoo wrote:... these items are rediculusly high on ebay so maybe we can all save at once :D
The prices you listed are only $5-10 dollars less than what they are on eBay. So there isn't a huge difference...
true, but 5-10.00 difference for 3 items or less, If i can get 10 people interested in an item itll go down :) just trying, plus he will ship everything to me for free and I ll ship to you at cost, therefor your not paying 8.00 to ship something it only costs 3.00 to ship :D i understand its not big savings but if you save 5-10 on the product and 3 or 5 on shipping its helpful atleast? right ?
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

DavesDaewoo wrote:
AcingTeam wrote:
true, but 5-10.00 difference for 3 items or less, If i can get 10 people interested in an item itll go down :) just trying, plus he will ship everything to me for free and I ll ship to you at cost, therefor your not paying 8.00 to ship something it only costs 3.00 to ship :D i understand its not big savings but if you save 5-10 on the product and 3 or 5 on shipping its helpful atleast? right ?
Gotchya :wink:
UK_REZ_ESSEXRACERS.COM
Junior

Post by UK_REZ_ESSEXRACERS.COM »

how much would your postage be to the UK, i am very interested, but each time i ask, the person asks for stupid postage prices. please let me know, cheers, rez
for uk street racing, check www.essexracers.com
delphis
Expert

Post by delphis »

I would be down for getting both of the lip kits and the door liner, but I woul dneed a set of the side skirts!
1989 240sx fastback with SR20DE