Online Electronics Course

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Online Electronics Course

Post by PrecisionBoost »

I'm interested in teaching electronics online and would like to see who is interested.... the cost will be $5 per course and there will requirements to enter into each course.

For example.... you must take the general electronics course and transistor theory before you can take amplifier theory courses.

Anyone interested let me know..... you can email me at Lanosmfg@shaw.ca

Please see the locked topic in the electronics forum area for more information.

Course titles and descriptions will follow in this link.
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Ok.... I'm going to try and split them up into small independant courses.

EET 100 :arrow: Basic direct current (DC) voltage theory and laws, Resistance, parallel and series resistance circuits, current flow diagrams, car audio speaker wiring.
Required courses: NONE

EET 101 :arrow: Basic alternating current (AC) voltage theory and laws, capacitance, inductance, transformers, magnetic and electric fields.
Required courses: EET100

EET 102 :arrow: Basic filter design as it affects Car audio as well as amplifier, deck and speaker wiring (passive low end subwoofer crossovers, "notch" filters for mid range, high end tweeter filters)
Required courses: EET100, EET101

EET 103 :arrow: Subwoofer design and electronics modeling (all subwoofer cabinets can be modeled into electronic filter circuits to figure out parameters ) I will only get into simple ported and sealed enclosures.
Required courses: EET102,EET101,EET100

EET 104 :arrow: Basic Semiconductor theory and simple amplifier circuitry ( Transistors, Diodes, LEDs )
Required courses: EET100,EET101

EET 105 :arrow: Basic solid state OP Amp circuitry and applications (voltage comparator, pulse to voltage converter = tachometer , simple amplifiers)
Required courses: EET100 through EET104

EET 106 :arrow: Digital Electronics ( basic circuits including Integrated circuit functions and applications, basic microprocessor theory)
Required Courses : EET100

EET 107 :arrow: Advanced Digital Electronics ( advanced circuit theory and prototyping of multi chip circuits)
Required Courses: EET100, EET106

EET 108 :arrow: Automotive electronics ( injector theory, ECM monitoring, Sensor data and how to manipulate it, monitoring ECM inputs and outputs, "hacking" the ECU to produce desired effects.
Required Courses: EET100,EET101,EET104,EET105,EET106,EET107

EET 109 :arrow: Basic Microcontorller theory
Required Courses: EET100,EET101, EET106,EET107

EET 110 :arrow: Give me some suggestions and I will make a custom course.

Please note that some courses may require the purchase of some simple components and a "breadboard" which is a small board that lets you make circuits via wire connections. ( basic prototyping tool )

Eventually I will set up a paypal account and I will accept money and or cheques via mail.